KOTLC Reacts To Linhdex

Me: Hello I'm back with a ship. This time it's Linhdex. I don't ship it. (A/N I don't really ship anyone with Linh but if I had to, it would be Wylie) (EDIT EW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME? also I was super uncultured! Marellinh? Linhiana? Solinhiana? Those are god tier ships!!!)

Linh: Why not make it something easier like Lex or Dinh?

Me: Lex is Dex's brother, and Linhdex reminds me of a certain brand and it's just funny to me.

Sophie: Does that brand happen to be Windex?

Me: Yep! (A/N No this is not me advertising)

Dex: What's with human things and them having my name in it? First Disney Land and now Windex. What is this Windex anyway?

Me: It's a cleaning spray. And we're getting off topic.

Dex: *mumbles* Dang it, she noticed the topic change. *Whispers to me* Are you purposely teasing me as I'm unsure about my feelings?

Me: *transmits* No. I'm doing every ship in the Fandom or at least as many as I've heard of. Why else would I do Sopham?

Dex: Point taken.

Me: Linh, you don't seem to be blushing madly or denying this ship, what's up with that?

Linh: Oh... I... nothing.

Tam: *glares at me* Stop making her feel scared.

Linh: I don't like Dex that way!

Me: I was expecting that way earlier.

Sophie and Biana: This is cute! Linh and Dex would totally work. They're both shy and nice.

Tam: If Linh doesn't like Dex, I don't approve of this ship.

Me: Are you saying if she liked him you're okay with it?

Tam: What? No!

Me: Cause that's what it sounds like.

Keefe: See everyone, this is why Ravi is my best friend. She annoys Bangs Boy.

Me: It's fun actually.

Keefe: See she gets me.

Tam: *glares at Keefe and then at me*

Me: Hey best friend! How do you feel about this?

Keefe: Me? I mean of course me. I'm okay with this ship.

Me: Okay I'm going now bye! *Disappears*