KOTLC Reacts To Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles)

Me: Hello there again! I'm back with some more books-

Sophie: Already?

Me: *glares* No. It's a different series and it's called the Lunar Chronicles. There are 4 main stories, a backstory, a collection of mini stories and 2 comic books. I'm having you read book 1 which is Cinder. And once you finish the main series, you'll understand the references I've made.

Everyone else: References?

Me: Yep! And this is tied for favourite book series tied with Keeper.

Sophie: *glares at me*

Me: Anyways, I want you to read right NOW. IT'S SO AMAZING! *Hands them the books*

Sophie: Just looking at the cover reminds me of Cinderella. Is that normal?

Me: *ignores her and makes her continue reading*

Biana: So this Cinder character, she has a metal arm and leg, sounds disgusting.

Keefe: Sounds awesome.

Linh: So there's discrimination against cyborgs? How sad. And a crown prince, interesting.

Dex: I bet I could probably be a better mechanic than her. I mean I'm a technopath! And the royal mechanics couldn't fix them? How pathetic.

Me: Maybe.

Keefe: So she's a lie detector, I could do better. I'm an Empath!

Tam: Is everyone going to gloat about their abilities now?

Fitz: This Iko, reminds me of Biana.

Biana: *glares at him*

Me: I know right? She's like, the best!

Biana: *stops glaring and smiles*

Tam: Iko seems too excited. Not a character I like too much.

Me: *scowls at Tam*

Linh: Oh no! The plague! It's burning down a booth. Wait what's the plague?

Me: You'll find out soon.

Sophie: This is like Cinderella isn't it?

Me: Yep!

Everyone else: Wait what?

Me: It's a fairytale where a girl was treated as a slave by her evil stepmother and Stepsisters. But this has many small twists.

Fitz: Okay then. And Lunars, like you right?

Me: I'm a half Lunar but yeah. I can do those things if I want to.

Linh: Queen Levana is super evil. Killed her sister, husband, niece and injured her stepdaughter just for the throne?

Me: *nods*

The girls: OH NO PEONY GOT THE PLAGUE. SHE WAS KIND. NOO!

Me: *tears up* It was so sad.

Dex: And now Adri volunteers her for the cyborg draft? Very rude.

Me: *nods*

Sophie: Wait, book 2? Why is there a book 2? This is book 1!

Me: I don't completely understand why it's there but it allows quotes.

Dex: Wait, what's going on? Why is she not getting the plague?

Me: You'll see soon.

Tam: Wait, she's Lunar?

Me: Yes.

Tam: And Levana found out she was Lunar? Great job Cinder. *Says it sarcastically*

Keefe: She was doing an important job.

Tam: At the cost of her own life?

Keefe: How was she supposed to know that Levana was right at the entrance area?

Tam: Well the information better be worth it.

Linh: Did you not see the information on the Lunar princess?

Tam: Is it useful?

Me: Kai wanted information on if she was alive or not. Doesn't this seem useful?

The girls: NO PEONY! HOW COULD YOU DIE RIGHT BEFORE YOU GET THE ANTIDOTE? WHY COULDN'T YOU LIVE ANOTHER MOMENT? AND IKO! ADRI SOLD OF MOST OF IKO! HOW COULD SHE?

Me: I felt the exact same way.

Tam: And now she's going to the ball. And Kai knows the truth. And now she's being arrested. See this is why you care for your own life. She could have escaped and Levana wouldn't bother her but she decided to stay.

Sophie: So Dr. Erland is helping her escape? AND WAIT SHE'S THE LOAT PRINCESS?

Me: Yep!

Tam: I'm no surprised. First of all, aren't they the same age? Second, that burning dream, that's probably when she burnt at the age of 3. And why would Levana want to kill her so badly? There are probably other Lunars that she's seen.

Me: Exactly Tam. And Woah I've been here for a long time I need to go bye! *Disappears*