Intro

Beth was an ordinary 18yr old girl dreaming that one day she would meet her idol Norman Reedus.

She wasn't skinny but not fat. Her blonde/brown hair fell below her shoulders. She also had hints of red on the bottom layers. She never though of herself as pretty or anything like that which made it hard for her to talk to people. One bit of attention and she went bright red and made things a struggle. I guess you could say she has battled depression for quite a while. She felt alone. Unwanted.

She was always smiling though, which confused her a lot but what can a girl do eh?

Anyway, she was from the country side and had a very strong yorkshire accent. (Youtube it if you've never heard it! It's ace) she was quite close with her family but nothing could stop her changing her mind about moving. She was desperate for a new start. It's christmas break at the moment and she's been in college for a few months but it's boring. In the UK you have to stay in some sort of education till you're 18 but she'll find a job and start living life like she wants to.
A/N This is my first fanfic and I don't really know what I'm doing ha. But anyway I hope you enjoy reading this! Please comment and vote :)

Ok so this was a rough start but honestly if you read on you'll love it. Please give it a chance!
Beth xx