Chapter 9

Alright so I'm not sure what POV I should stick to, but I think I want to pick one. If anyone has a preference please let me know so I can choose.

Kellin's POV:

I was so exhausted from the night before that I fell asleep seconds after we went to bed. I don't usually sleep later than 9:00, but today was different. Vic and I were sleeping when a loud noise scared the shit out of us and woke us up. I had my arms around Vic and I was probably squeezing him to death. "Hey fuck buddies! Wake up we're hungry and it's 11:00!" Jenna and a pretty brunette were standing in the doorway of Vic's room. Jenna had a pan and a spoon in her hands, she probably used that to wake us up. The brunette wasn't looking directly at us because well, we were naked.

I looked down to realize I wasn't fully covered by the blanket, so I quickly pulled more over me."Two things, one get out, and two the pan thing was completely unnecessary." Vic said, rubbing his eyes. Jenna smiled and shook her head. "Put some clothes on would you we're starving! We'll be in the living room waiting."

When they walked out, I fell back onto the bed and groaned."Oh man that was awkward." Vic laughed. I turned to look at him. "You can take a shower first I'll wait with them." I said smiling. "Alright cutie I'll be quick." Vic said smiling back. He stood up and cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. I watched him as he picked up his boxers and was about to put them on when I stopped him. "Wait Vic" I said quickly. "What?" He said, standing up straight again. I grinned. "Flex for me." Vic laughed.

"I'm not going to do that. But anyways I'm going to go that way and take a shower." He said, flexing his arm and pointing towards the door. I laughed and shook my head. "You're such a loser." I said, running my fingers through my hair. "Yeah but I'm your loser. Don't forget it." He said pointing at me. Vic put on his boxers and walked out the door, earning whistles from The girls.

I stood up and stretched before going through Vic's closet and grabbing a pair of sweats. I put them on and walked out, sitting next to Jenna. "Hello ladies." I said, turning on the tv. I turned to the brunette and stuck my hand out for her to shake. "I'm Kellin nice to meet you." She smiled and shook my hand. "I'm Tay, nice to meet you too."

I yawned and shook my head to get rid of the shivers that coursed through my body. "So where is this famous diner I hear you and Vic love?" I asked Jenna. "Yeah how far is it I think my stomach is eating itself." Tay groaned. "Only like fifteen minutes from here quit being a baby." She said to Tay. "Make me!" Tay challenged her, sticking her tongue out.

"Well I'm gonna go get ready to shower. I said, slapping my knees before standing up. "Wait, wait Kellin before you go, I think you have um, leftovers on your face from last night." I looked at her with a confused look before I felt my face, my eyes went wide when I felt the dried come on my cheek. "Oh um I'll just go to the bathroom." I said, quickly walking into the bathroom where Vic was showering.

"Who's that?" Vic said from behind the shower curtain. "Me" I said simply, pulling back the shower curtain and looking at him. I pulled down my sweatpants and got in the shower with him. "Why did you decide to come in?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Well I was sitting out there with them when it turned out I still had come on my face from last night's activities." I joked. Vic laughed and smiled at me.

"Also ever since the night I locked myself out of my apartment and I saw you in only a towel, I wondered what you looked like in the shower." I said, rubbing his chest with my hand. "Ohh I see. So you even liked me then huh?" I nodded and kissed him. Vic pulled away and wiped whatever was left on my face off me. "There you go." he said, kissing me one more time. "Well I was about to get out anyways so enjoy your shower." Vic said, stepping out and reaching for a towel. "Aww you're leaving?" Vic nodded and wrapped the towel around himself.

"Can't make things too suspicious. I'll be waiting in my room for you. I turned around and let the water hit my face, washing off whatever shit was left. "Damn" Vic said, pinching my ass. I shrieked and turned around. "I thought you left! You scared me asshole." Vic laughed evilly and walked out. "What a child" I muttered to myself.

I finished cleaning up and turned off the water. I went to grab a towel but there wasn't any left. "Vic? Viiiiiiiic I need a towel!" I said, loud enough for him to hear. Vic came in a couple seconds later with a towel for me. "Here you go your majesty." He said, getting on one knee and holding it up I laughed and took it from him. "Nerd" I said, ruffling his hair.

I went into the bedroom and got changed. I put on a random tshirt out of Vic's closet and a pair of jeans. It made life 20 times easier that Vic and I were the same size. "Hurry up Kellin we're hungry!" Jenna shouted. "Yeah yeah" I said, opening the door and walking out. "Who's car are we taking?" Vic asked standing up from the couch. "Well we're double parked so... I'll drive I guess." Jenna said. We all left and got in the car.

Vic and I sat in the back. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Tired baby?" I nodded my head. "You're too much for me." I joked. Vic laughed, running his fingers through my hair soothingly. When we got there, we all got out of the car. "To the food!" Tay exclaimed, hopping on Jenna's back." I laughed and took Vic's hand in mine. "I like this girl." I said regarding Tay.

We all sat down and ordered. Vic and I decided to share a waffle sundae because we have the combined maturity of a 12 year old. Jenna and Tay both just got pancakes. I took a sip of my coffee and leaned my head on Vic's shoulder. "So are you two like a thing now?" Jenna asked. I looked at Vic and he nodded. "It's been official since last night." Jenna clapped her hands, earning dirty looks from some of the people around us.

"In honor of this, I demand we pay the bill." Jenna said. Vic and I looked at each other. "You wish." Jenna crossed her arms and stared at us. "You'll see." The waitress came over with our food and we forgot about our whole war for the bill. I took a bite of the waffles and I almost died. "Wow..." I said, looking at Vic, then at Jenna. "You two were right." Jenna and Vic high fived.

After we finished eating, the waitress came over with the bill. Me and Vic went to grab it, but Jenna was too quick. "Losers." She laughed, putting the money in the slot. We got up to leave and got in the car. I pulled out my phone when I got a text. It was from my sister. She said she was throwing a surprise birthday party for my mom tomorrow and I should bring a guest. I texted her saying I would and put my phone away.

"Vic tomorrow is my mom's birthday party wanna come?" I asked, putting my chin on his shoulder. "I would love to Kells." I kissed him sweetly on the lips and cuddled into his side. When we got back to the apartment, Vic asked me if I wanted to go for a run. Running isn't my thing so I said no and went to my apartment to take a nap. I woke up and watched some tv, taking some time for myself. I know being with Vic all the time is kind of unhealthy. I texted my friend Justin and updated him on what's going on. I found myself having a nice time alone.

Later on, I got take out and watched some netflix by myself and cleaned up around my apartment. At around 10:00 I went to sleep, excited to see my family the next day.

This chapter was a mess and basically a filler I'm sorry it was so bad.