Chapter 8

Kellin's POV:

We left Jaime a generous tip and got in the car, heading back to the building. Vic turned on the radio, pop music blasted through the speakers. "I wish there were good radio stations." I sighed, bringing my knees to my chest and hugging them. "Yeah I know. I bet it would be so much fun to have your own radio station." Vic said, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the one direction song that just started playing.

Vic's phone beeped and he looked quickly before looking back at the road. "Kells can you tell me what that says?" Vic said, focusing on driving. I said sure and picked up his phone. It was from Jenna. Hey Vic I was thinking why don't you me Kellin and Tay go out for breakfast tomorrow to our favorite diner. I know Tay has never been and I doubt Kellin has. I was thinking 10:00? I recited the text message so Vic could hear it. "Sounds good text Jenna ok" I sent the text and put down Vic's phone.

"What do you wanna do when we get back to your place." I asked, watching Vic's face as he focused on driving. He licked his lips as he made a sharp turn. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I agreed and we kept driving. We just drove in silence because we didn't have anything to talk about. "... And now to continue with our one direction weekend, here's Best Song Ever." Both Vic and I groaned.

"Seriously?!" I said hitting my head against the back of the seat. Both of us went quiet again and I stared out the window. The song was just starting and I was daydreaming when Vic started screaming the lyrics. "MAYBE ITS THE WAY HE WALKS" and he hit my arm. "OW" I screeched, Vic started laughing. "That was the stupidest thing ever." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh lighten up, that was funny." Vic said, calming down. "Jerk." I mumbled. I reached over and changed the radio station, I found a station that played paramore and left it on, both of us screamed the lyrics.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN" I pointed at Vic, silently telling him to sing the next part. "WOAHHHOHHAHHOHHOHHH, THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN" and he pointed at me. "WOOAHHOOHHHOHHHOHHH I DROWNED OUT ALL MY SENSE WITH THE SOUND OF ITS BEATING." I pointed at Vic one more time. "AND THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN WOAHHHOHHOHHHOHHHH" both of us started laughing really hard.

"Ok that was pretty awesome." Vic said, pulling into the parking lot. We got out of the car and walked inside, Vic held the door open for me. "Alex? You there?" Vic screamed. "He's a little busy at the moment, oh shit, come back l-later." Someone said from the manager's office behind the desk. "Who was that?" I whispered to Vic as we walked to the elevator. "Jack" Vic said smiling and shaking his head. My eyes went wide and I walked quickly into the elevator.

"Pick a movie I'll get popcorn from my apartment." I said before running across the hall and grabbing a bag, unwrapping the irritating plastic and putting it in the microwave. I tapped my fingers impatiently. The popcorn finally finished and I put it in a bowl, bringing it across the hall.

"Alright I choose this is the end because it's hilarious." Vic said tossing the remote on the table. I smiled and said okay before sitting down on the other side of the couch. "Hey what am I dirt?" Vic said, opening his arms for me. I giggled and crawled over, leaning my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I nuzzled my head into his chest to make myself more comfortable.

Vic was right, the movie was so random that I found myself not being able to stop laughing. "Wait wait so the devil just possessed Jonah Hill?" Vic nodded while laughing. I wiped my eyes because they were filled with tears. "Oh man this is great." Vic played with my hair soothingly while I laid there, laughing my ass off. After a while I got bored of watching the movie, so I sat up and straddled Vic.

"What about the movie" Vic asked. I shrugged, "forget the movie" I said before hovering my lips over Vic's. I grazed his lips with mine lightly, before softly pressing my lips to his. Vic parted my lips with his and I sighed into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. Vic's hands went around my ass and he put them together, pulling me closer to him. I took his bottom lip in between my teeth and pulled my head back. Vic groaned when I let go. I smiled at him and rubbed his cheek with my hand.