Chapter 7

Vic's POV:

"I'm going to the bathroom, kay?" Kellin's perky voice said. I nodded and he hopped off the bar stool, quickly walking into the guys room. "So Kellin huh? Thats a cool name. You like him?" My head jerked to Jaime. "What no!" I said way to quickly. Jaime smiled and shook his head. "So then you wouldn't mind if I asked him out? Cause he is pretty hot and I wouldn't miss the chance. But if he's yours then I'll back off."

I choked on my drink. "...Fine yes I like him." I said, just barely audible over the bar music. Jaime chuckled and cracked his knuckles. "I will admit he is pretty hot but he isn't for me. I just said that so you would admit you liked him." Jaime said, causing me to flip him off. "So... anything going on between you two?" I thought about it for a second. "Well yeah, I mean we slept together like once. But its nothing serious." I explained, wanting this conversation to be over.

"Why nothing serious? Kellin seems like a good guy for you." Jaime said happily. "He hasn't brought it up. I just don't want to scare him away or anything like that." I said. Jaime furrowed his eyebrows. "Thats bullshit and you know it. Just grow some balls and ask him out." I sighed and took a sip of my drink. "Fine I'll ask him later.

Jaime went to help a customer and I just sat there, twirling my straw around in my drink. "Hey I'm back." Kellin said, poking my cheek before sitting down. "Was the poke really necessary?"  I said, squinting my eyes. "Completely." Kellin said with a grin on his face. "Jaime can we get two of your special margaritas?" I shouted. Jaime turned around and looked at me. "Special or extra special?" 

"Extra special please its been a long day." I said with a sigh. "What the hell does extra special mean?" Kellin asked curiously. "Oh just more tequila." I chuckled. Kellin laughed and shook his head. I dropped the money on the table and Kellin protested. "No." He said simply, reaching for my money. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me with a glare.

We just looked at each other for a few seconds before he smashed his lips on mine. I grabbed Kellin's hip and he tangled his fingers in my hair. After a few seconds Jaime whistled. Both Kellin and I ignored it. "Hey guys this is adorable and all, but the boss has a strict no pda rule in here." I tried to pull away but Kellin held my face for a few more seconds before letting go.

"Here you go lovebirds." Jaime said, putting the glasses in front of us. "Thanks Jaime." I said, handing a glass to Kellin. "Cheers to a horrible day at work." Kellin said happily before holding his glass up. I cheered and hit my  glass against his. I took a sip and watched as Kellin took a big gulp. The alcohol burned on its way down, but let me tell you something. Jaime has a way with drinks.

Kellin swallowed his huge sip and started coughing vilontly. "Do you not like it?" I asked as Kellin caught his breath. "No... I love it!" he said loudly, taking another sip.  I laughed and took another sip of my drink. 

We were having a great time. Both of us weren't drunk, but we were just at the point where we felt on top of the world. "....And then we were like Tony, why are you on the roof? And Tony said why aren't you on the roof." Jaime finished telling the story and Kellin laughed. "Those were the days." I sighed and took another sip of my drink.

"Look who it is!" A slurred voice said from the front door. I turned around and Seth was standing at the door. "Seth go away you aren't wanted here." I said sternly with the courage gained from my drink. "What I can't hang with my two favorite employees?" He said with a fake sad voice. "Hey asshole get out of here." Jaime said from behind the bar. 

"Fine, but I have to do something first." Seth said, stumbling towards Kellin. Seth grabbed Kellin's ass and tried to kiss him. "Hey! Get the fuck off me!" Kellin shouted, hitting Seth's chest. I quickly stood up and grabbed Seth's shoulder, turning him around. Before he could react, I punched him in the face. Causing him to stumble backwards.

"That was hot." Seth groaned, holding his hand up to his bloody nose. "See you two on monday." He chuckled before walking out. I stood there until I knew he was gone. Breathing heavily, I sat back down and turned to Kellin. Are you alright Kells? I can't believe he did that what an asshole." I said, checking Kellin to see if he was okay. "Vic, Vic I'm fine I promise." Kellin assurred me.

  "Nice shot man!" Jaime said, high fiving me. I smiled and high fived Jaime before looking down at my hand. "Thats going to hurt tomorrow." I sighed, taking a sip of my drink. Kellin took my hand in his and rubbed it. "What a freak." He said, shaking his head. "Thank you." Kellin said, looking at me in the eyes. I smiled "it was nothing." I dismissed it. Kellin grabbed my face and kissed me. 

"Lets go home." I said when he pulled away. Kellin nodded and got up. "Thanks for the drinks Jaime, and it was nice meeting you." Kellin said, shaking Jaime's hand. "Nice meeting you too, I doubt this is the last time i'll see you." Jaime said smiling at Kellin, then at me. "You two have fun."