About a week later

P.O.V Toni

 Cash spent the night at my house last night so I woke her up so we can get some breakfast. When he woke up she went straight to the bathroom like its a daily routine. I followed her cause I knew what she was doing, I squatted and started to rub her back. "Thanks boo, I appreciate you letting me stay here, even though I could go home" she said throwing up some more. "Girl you know damn well I don't mind you being here" I said laughing. "Well I just wanted to let you know" she said finishing up. "Okay well be ready in about an hour and 30" I said and she nodded her head okay. I got up went to my room and turned on my shower. I got completely undressed and hoped in the shower. I let the water run through my hair for while then put it in at pony tail. Then I started to bathe, I got my Winter Candy Apple bath and bodyworks shower gel and starting to wash myself. When I was finished I got out and dried off. I went to my dresser got my boy shorts and put them on. After that I went back to the bathroom to touch up my hair. I got my gel out and my brush and started. First I took my hair out the pony tail, and put some gel around the edges of my hair the got my brush and brushed it all up and put it back in the pony tail. I went to my closet and got some white joggers and a white lace spaghetti strap crop top. I went back to my bathroom to put some make-up on only thing I did was my eyebrows, put on some mascara, and finished off with some blush. I got my clothes and put everything on, then I went back to my closet to find me some shoes I finally choose my high top black air forces. I went to my jewelry box and choose my black diamond Rolex, my diamond earrings, and my black diamond chain. After I was done with that I got my black strap purse, put my keys in them, my wallet, my phone, my perfume, and my make up bag. I got my red lip stick and put it on and then I was ready to go. I went to my guest room  to see if Cash was ready and she was almost. She had on a black back out crop top, black skinny jeans, and red air forces with red jewelry. Her hair was in four braids with a red bandana. "You ready to go" she said. "Yeah just waiting on you" I said "I'll be at the door" walking out and letting her finish. 5 minutes later she came out and was already to go. We walked out together and was on our way to get something to eat. "You don't even look pregnant yet" I said rubbing her stomach. "Girl I know but wait til like the 4th month imma blow up like a elephant" she said laughing. As we got in the car I got a call from Theo and I put him on speaker.

"Hey baby" I said answering the phone.

"Hey my wife, wyd" he said. 

"Nothing about to go get some food with Cash, why wassup" I said.

"Hey Theo" Cash said.

"Hey preggo, and nothing bae we still on for tonight" he asked.

"Umm duhh, at 7 just like you said and don't be late like last time please" I said laughing. 

"I won't,  I promise you just be ready so we won't be late" he said.

"Okay Theo damn, love you I'll talk to you later" I said.

"Okay Toni damn, and I love you to" he said and I hung up. 

"What do y'all have planned for tonight" she asked. "Nothing he wants me to meet his parents" I said. "Ooooh girl let me find out, finally meeting the parents" she said. "Girl yes, we've been together for about 4 months so I thought it was time to meet the family and he's meeting mine next week" I said. "Oh he better get ready for the Smiths cause them people al types of CRAZY" she said laughing and making me laughing. "Girl shut up" I said. We pulled up to Denny's 20 mintes later, I parked and we got out and headed inside. The hostess sat us at a table and our waiter came. We ordered our food, then ate. When we got done eating I paid for the bill and we got in the car. "Oh girl I'm dead full, you ready to go ride some go-carts" I asked. "Yeah I need something fun right about now" she said. I headed to the go-cart park and was there 30 minutes later. I parked and we got out and headed to the front entrance. We went to the front desk and bought our unlimited time wrist-bands and went on our way. 

P.O.V Cashmere

"You ready to get beat" I said laughing looking at Toni. "Girl are you ready" she said running to the line were the go-carts were. When I got to the line it was a bunch of niggas. "Excuse me" I said while walking past all of them. They were just looking at me like got damn do you see something you like. When I finally got to Toni I was just mugging tf outta her like don't do that shit again. "My bad I had to get us some spot where going on the next round and they are too" she said and looked at the niggas. I just rolled my eyes and got on my phone to see if Chris texted me surprisingly he didn't. "Cash, they looking at you" she said whispering. "I don't give a fuck, my stomach still look flat so they must be looking at something else" I said whispering and looking back at them then turning around. "Two of them coming over here now and they fine as hell" she said smiling. "Bitch ain't you in a relationship" I said. "Oh yeah, but you not" she said. "I'm technically am still in a relationship we didn't break up" I said. "Hey lil ma" one of the niggas said. "Hi" I said looking up at him. "Whats your name" he said. I looked at Toni and I guess she told him that she has a boyfriend cause he walked away. "Ohh I'm sorry Cashmere, and yours is" I said. "Devin, and I just wanted to tell you that you are so beautiful" he said and I just smiled cause his words just sounded so much like Chris' when we first met. "Thanks Devin its nice to meet you" I said. "Well I'll like to take you out sometime so here put your number in my phone and I'll call you sometime" he said handing me his phone and I put my number in and gave it back to him. "Here you go" I said and watched as he turned around and walked to him homies and then looked back and smiled at me. It was finally our turn to go and I was ready to burn some rubber. I got in my go-cart and when everybody was strapped down the instructors let us go and we did. After we were finished with the go-carts Devin choose to come walk with me. "What ar you doing" I asked him. "Just walking with you" he said. "Umm okay well lets walk" I said as he grabbed my hand. I looked over at Toni an she was on her phone smiling so I guess she was talking to Theo. "Cash which outfit do you like best Theo bought three and he wanted me to choose" she said walking over to me. I looked through the three pictures slowly. The first one was a white strap-less dress that stopped at the calf with a red blazzer and some white red bottoms. The second one was a long black dress with the back out and red open toe heel sandals by aldo. The last outfit was a long sleeve red sweater with some high waist black jeans and some red steve madden wedges. "I like the white one" I said. "Ughh I knew you were going to like that one, this is me not you" she said laughing. "Ughh okay okay choose the sweater outfit" I said. "Good answer good answer" she said as I rolled my eyes and gave her back her phone. Me and Devin went over to the food station that they had and he ordered a funnel cake. "You like funnel cakes" I asked. "Yeah why you don't" he said as we sat down at a table. "I love them like if I could eat them everyday I would" I said laughing. "So how old are you" he said. "22 and you" I said looking at the message I just got. "about to turn 23" he said. 'Really and you at a go-cart park don't you think you to old for that" I said. "Thats true but everybody has that kid inside them" he said as the funnel cake came over and we ate and talked about things. Unfortually we talked about alot of things it kind of felt like this was a date. Lets see where this goes.