A Start of Something New

P.O.V Cashmere

I woke with morning sickness as usual the pregnant life is not wassup at all. Its not that I'm not ready its just I'm still in college and plus I'm only 22. After I was done throwing up my guts I brushed my teeth and turned on the shower. I should be getting a call from Chris' ass so I got my phone and put it right outside of my shower. Its month and I'm just glad I'm not showing I still have my flat stomach but thats all going to change in a few monthsmaybe like 3. I let the warm water just run through my hair so It can be curly. I towel and my dove body wash and started bathing myself. 10 minutes into my shower Chris called. "Hello" I said answering the phone put him on speaker. "Whats wrong with you" he said. "Nothing I was just taking a shower, you coming to get me or you want me to take my car and just meet you where you wanna go" I said cutting off the shower  and getting out. "No I'll come get you I'm almost ready anyway"he said. "Well damn why time did you wake up" I said drying off. "Cash it's almost 11" he said. I looked at my phone and it read 10:53 well damn what time did I wake up. "Oh well the door will be unlocked just come in cause I just got out the shower" I said doing my hygeine things then putting on my bra and panties. "Now why would you say that, ughh now you got him excited" he said. "Damn that quick" I said laughing and starting on my hair. "Well it has been a month since a nigga got some pussy" he said laughing. "Ohh I forgot, I mean I would've thought you got some while you were gone on your trip" I said putting gel on my egdes and putting my hair into a high ponytail. "Don't do that shit, but I'll see you when I get to your house okay" he said sounding mad. "Okay I'll see you" I said and with that he hung up. WELL SOMEBODYS MAD!!! I put my hair in a somewhat neat bun and started on my make-up. First I did my eyebrows then I did my cat eyes which were on point like fr fr. I finished my make-up with some mascara and a little blush. I went to my closet to see what I wanted to put on . While I was looking for something I heard Chris coming through my bedroom door. Finally I choose a black rumper with my white red bottoms. Chris was looking good he had on a red polo some black tru's and the taxi's. I took my clothes into the bathroom to get dress when Chris came in behind me. "Ughh I missed you so much baby" he said kissing my neck softly. I wasn't trying to let nothing happen so I turned to him "I missed you to baby but I need to get dressed you looking good so I need to look good as well" I said getting my clothes and putting them on. "You can gon head and get back out them clothes cause you already know" he said walking towards me. "Chris no lets just go" I said while trying to push him back. "What the fuck Cash, its been a fucking month  why can't I just have sex with my girlfriend like damn is that such a crime" he said getting mad. "Cause Christopher I just don't want to" i said trying  to not sound so obvious. "Stop playing with me Cash I know you want to and don't call me by my full name only my mother can do that" he said coming in my face. "Chris just stop we not gon fuck so get it out yo fuck head that we are" I said trying to walk out the bathroom but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "Why fucking not" he said yelling and looking me in my eyes deep then a bitch. I was getting highly upset and then it just slipped. "Because I'm fucking PREGNANT!"  

P.O.V Chris

When she said that I just let her go and was frozen.  I didn't know what the hell to do I was shocked. Its like I couldn't fucking move. Was ittrue that she was pregnent or she was just trying to fuck with me. I didn't even hear her calling my name until she slapped tf outta me, I couldn't even do nothing but just look down on her. "Now you so got damn surprised" she said going into her room and sitting on her bed. I couldn't talk I was to surprised, I guess it is true only once can do the job. I walked into her rroom and sat down on her bed next to her. Yes I was happy that I was having a baby with the person I love but I don't think were ready to raise a child. "Bruh you don't even have to say it, just leave I knew this was to good to be true" she said starting to cry. "Wtf are you talking about, you think nowI anna leave since your pregnent, is that really the  nigga you think I am that fucked up Cash like fr" I said looking at her mad that she'll think some shit like that. "So finally you wanna speak" she said witha straight face. "Look Cash" I said looking at her "If you think imma just tchange my mind and leave because your pregnant your wrong I'm not going nowhere so stop trying to push me away cause thats what tf you doing and I don't appreciate that shit at all, I FUCKING LOVE YOU" I said wiping her tears away. "Its not even about you not wanting to stay, I'm just not ready for no damn kid I'm only 22 years old I'm still in college, ughh this is going to be hard cause my ass ain't having no abortion" she said trying to stop crying which somewhat worked. "I'm glad you don't want an abortion cause yo ass is having this baby wheter you like it or not" I said laying down pulling her into me. "That wasn't even no where in my  mind, so yeah thank you very much" she said smiling and laying her head on my chest. "I love you and don't forget that, I'm not going no where, Okay" I said hugginher tightly and kissing her forehead. "I love you too, and okay" she said closing her eyes.

AUTHORS NOTES:

I know I haven't been updating fast enough but for the people that know me they know why. I will try to update as fast as I can but I have another upcoming book that I'm going to start write you should add it its called A Professional Love I think it'll be pretty good.