The Business

P.O.V KJ
It was 10 in the morning when I got a phone call from my business man.
"When you gon make the drop" he asked.
"One of my best men is going to drop it off, I have more business to take care of" I said.
"Okay" he said.
"Do you have the money" I asked.
"Yes I have the money" he said with a stern tone.
"Ight, he'll be at the drop around 12, be there" I said then hung up. I walked to the elevator and went to the third floor. I walked to Chris' room and knocked on the door. "Coming" he said sounding startled "Wassup" he said while opening the door. "What was y'all doing" I said peeking into the room and saw Cashmere in the bed fake sleeping "Wake yo ass up you not sleep" I said. "Cash he know get up" he said and she got up and peeking over the covers. "Let me get to the point I need you to make a drop, and when they give you the money don't count it right away follow them making sure they don't notice you then see where they hook up at come back to the house and we'll go from there" I said whispering to him making sure Cashmere didn't hear me. "Okay, well I'll start getting dressed" he said and I walked away to do what I had to do. I went to the elevator and went to my floor (the top floor). I went to the shower and turned it on got undressed then got in I was in there for a least 30 minutes. I got out wrapped a towel around my waist. For a 44 year old I still looked good, Im 6'6, brown skin, muscles on top of muscles, tattoos on my chest arms and legs you can say everywhere, I have curly hair that's in a little afro, I have light brown eyes, and nice full pink lips. I walked to my dresser and got me some boxers then lotioned my body and went to find me something to wear. I chose my all black Tru Religion's, plain white v-neck, with my custom made air forces. I put everything on and topped it off with some jewelry nothing to flashy when I was done I headed downstairs and saw Chris getting ready to go. "Aye where's my daughter" I asked. "She's in the room sleep fr this time" he said laughing. "Ight be safe come back to us you hear me" I said. "Don't I always" he said smiling then leaving. I always said that when I sent one of my men out just something that they can keep in mind. I was the type of man that always took care of his and if I felt like a messy situation was about to happen I'd leave on the spot. I can't afford risking my life when I got other lives I have to provide for. There is one thing I always told my kids "Never let someone think, if they do this or that for you that they own you, take control and make sure you have your own for yourself". I got all the duffle bags of money that I was counting and put everything on the table it was about 7 bags full of money. "This all the money" Black said walking from the elevator over to me. "Yeah here's your 2 bags" I said handing him them to him. "Where's the drop gonna be at" he asked. "It's already in the gps so when you get in the car that's going to be your destination, come back to us" I said he nodded and went on his way. Suddenly I got a call from Cash's mother oh shit. "Hey baby" I said answering the phone on the second ring. "Hey Kj, how's work" she asked. "It's good, just getting settled" I said while sitting down. "Okay well you be careful, come back to me" she said sounding all caring I swear she's just 😊. "I will I promise you already know always come back, love you" I said. "Yeah yeah I know, and love you too see you when you get home" she said and then hung up. Well that's the big surprise I'm going to tell Cashmere that me and her mom are trying to work things out. It's been over 20 years, I think she'll be happy but she'll probably be a little mad at me for waiting until now to do this but hey I had to find the right time to get it back and this was the right time.

| A WEEK LATER |

P.O.V Toni
So me and Theo have been in it for the long run. We've been going strong for about 7 months now, he's met my parents and I met his. His parents like me and my parents like him, I think we gon be together forever hopefully but we'll what will happen. I woke up around 7:30 to start getting ready for school. I went to my bathroom and cut on the shower and started to get undress. I got in and let the warm water run on my body, it was feeling so good. I got my dove bar soap and started to wash my face. After I was done I got my bath and body works "A Thousand Wishes" and started to wash my body real good. I rinsed my body and my face off, then got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into my room. I went to my dresser to get my Nike pink and white zebra print boy shorts and the matching sports bra and laid them on my bed. I went back to the bathroom to finish drying off, then lotioned my body up and went to put on my under garments. I went to my closet to get my white Nike wind-breaker & then my all pink Nike tights & my all white huaraches. I put everything on and went back to the bathroom to do my hair, I got a pony-tail holder and just put it in a messy bun. I found my pink Nike headband and then put it on and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone, headphones, car keys, and my white Nike backpack. Before I left I made sure everything was good then locked up. I walked to the elevator and waited for it to come to my level. When I got on I put my headphones in my ear and started jamming when the elevator stopped on another level. This tall brown skin got on and I swear he looked so familiar. He looked at me like he knew me and was trying to recognize me. "Umm, you know staring is rude right" I said looking up from my phone. "I'm sorry but you just look so damn familiar" he said rubbing his chin hair. Damn that was so sexy to me. "Well I mean you don't have to stare so hard, making me all uncomfortable and shit" I said laughing. "I just can't stop looking your just so beautiful, I can't help but stare" he said smiling he had perfect teeth and deep dimples. "Well thank you I guess" I said smiling going back to my phone. For a while it was a long silence then the elevator opened, as I was getting off he spoke. "Toni, I knew I remembered that smile from somewhere" he said as I looked at him in confusion like who in the hell are you "So you have no idea who I am" and I shook my head no. "Dre, does D'Andre ring a bell yet" he said and when he said that I just went straight faced. "Yeah I remember you but nothing special though" I said and kept walking to the parking garage but he kept following me. I honestly thought I would never see his ass again, the last time I saw or even talked to him was at the end of my junior year of high school and now I'm a junior in college. "So you have nothing to say to me" he said as I approached my car and unlocked it. "Not really, I just never thought that I would see you again but look I gotta go I have class at 8:30 and it's already 8:15" I said getting in my car and shutting the door. "Stop playing Toni" he said but I just kept driving out the garage leaving him there looking lost. How the hell you gon fuck over me, break my heart, then expect me to be cool with you, nah nigga fuck that it don't work like that FOH!
I got out of class around 10:30, and decided to go to the track and get some work in. I walked to the student parking lot where my car was and got in and drove to the stadium which was on the other side of the campus. When I got there I found a parking spot, parked, got out, and locked my car up. I put my headphones in my ears and put on my workout playlist and jogged to the stadium. I was glad that it wasn't that many people there, well that were on the track so I may say. It was just some boys on the football field running plays. While I was running I got a call from Cashmere, I haven't heard from her in a long ass time so I went over to the side of the track and answered her call. "Hey lil bit" I said calming down my breathing. "Hey baby, where you at" she asked. "At the track getting some work in where you at" I asked. "Just got out of class, imma come meet you there I need some working out for myself" she said laughing. "Okay well I'll see you when you get here I guess" I said getting back on the track. "Okay see you then" she said then hung up and immediately my music came back on and I started my jog again. 5 minutes later I saw Cashmere walking onto the track. When she spotted me she jogged over and damn she was looking better than ever. Like this girl was glowing, she must've got some. She had on something similar to mine, hers was just stripped with everything light blue & white. "You look good" I said making her smile. "Thank you and you look good yourself miss thang" she said grabbing my ass making me bit my lip. "Ole nasty self" I said "You ready to get this work out on" taking off my jacket showing my pac. "Damn Toni" she said with wide eyes. "What" I said putting my jacket on the bleachers. "Yo stomach it looks good, mine just flat but toned as hell yours is almost like nigga pacs" she said laughing taking off her jacket showing her stomach and her slim waist and wide hips and fat ass. "You talking about me, look at your damn hips and that ass lawd hammercy on my soul" I said holding my heart. "Girl come on" she said putting her jacket where mine was and grabbing my hand and leading me to the track. We ran around the track about a good 4 times non stop. Then started on body work-outs like squats, sit ups, jumping jacks, planks, high knees, lungs, and etc. "Damn I'm tired as hell" she said laying down on the football field with her legs bent up. "Shit me too" I said laying next to her on my stomach. "Aye" some football players said coming over to us. We both sat up and looked as they were coming in our direction, it was about 5 of them why tf all y'all gotta come at once. "Y'all wanna play a little game with us" one light skin said smiling at us but mostly Cashmere I swear niggas. "Umm" I said looking at Cash and she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders meaning she didn't care. "Well okay but just one game we tired ash" I said. The light skin one came to help Cash up as this dark skin came to help me up. "Thank you" we said in unison. I ain't gon lie all the boys were fine ass hell. I peeped the light skin one trying to get all up on Cash but it's like she didn't care so I wasn't gon interfere. As long as none of them try to get all close up and personal with me. When the game was finished me and Cash walked to were our jackets and water were and sat down out of breathe. "Damn I didn't think football was that hard" she said taking her hair out of her bun and letting it down. "Yeah that's that work for you" the light skin nigga came up behind Cash looking down on her he was almost Chris' height. "We'll I'll be waiting for you at the car, you parked next to me right" I said to her as I got my stuff together. "Yeah" she said and with that I walked off to the car and minded my business. 😊😊