A New Surprise

P.O.V Cashmere

~~ 1 MONTH LATER ~~
"Well guys guess what" I said talking to my girls. They all looked at each other like they knew what I was about to say. I haven't told nobody this not even Chris and he shouldve been the first person to know. "Well I'm pregnant" I told them. "Bitch we already know this" Tasha said. "And what makes you think that" I said. "Well you have been acting a little weird lately peeing like crazy eating up every fucking thing, so that was just a sign" Toni said. "Have you told Chris yet that's the reap question" Leloni asked. "No I havent but I haven't even seen him in like 3 weeks, because he's outta town handling business with Dee & you already know what that means" I said getting up to get me sone chips. "See you eating something again" Tasha said laughing. "Ole pregnant ass" Toni said. "Bruh fuck yall I'm hungry ash" I said coming back and sitting down when my phone started to ring. I just knew it was Chris ass because I specifically put DJ Khaled "Hold You Down" as the ring-tone. I answered that phone extra quick.
* PHONE CONVO *
Me- "Hey baby"
Chris- "Hey baby I miss you"
Me- "I miss you to, when you gon be back"
Chris- "Prolly tomorrow bae I promise, & where are you now"
Me- "Yay, & I'm with the girls right now just chilling"
Chris- "Tell them I said hey, and Dee said hey lil bit"
Me- "Tell him I said hey & y'all Chris said hey"
Chris- "Okay bae well ill call you later"
Me- "Okay I love you"
Chris- "I love you too"
*END OF CONVERSATION*
"Well he's gonna be back tomorrow" I said putting my phone down letting out a sign. I was so tired I needed some sleep. So I decided I was gon go home. "Okay y'all I'm about to go home" I said getting my keys. "Okay babes call me later" Toni said. "Okay I will love y'all" I said opening Tasha's apartment door. "Love you too babes" they said in unison. I walked out and closed the door & walked to the garage. I got in my car turned it on & headed to my house. Damn I was tired as hell I pulled up to my house 20 minutes later I parked and got out.

P.O.V Jacob
I haven't seen Cashmere since her birthday & that was like a month in the half ago. I was waiting at her house for about 20 minutes when she pulled up. When she got out I got out and came up to her. "Hey Cash can we talk for a second" I said running to her. "Jacob what tf do you want I don't have time for your bullshit" she said not even looking at me. "How you knew it was me, fuck it that's beside the point I just want to say I'm sorry for what I've done I wasn't thinking these past few days and just seeing you with him just made me snap, I fucking love you Cash you don't even understand" I said grabbing her hand pulling her to me. "Jacob let me go" she said not even looking at me. "Cash just listen to me, damn I'm trying to tell you I'm sorry & you not even tryna listen like wtf" I said letting her go. "Because Jacob idc I don't want to listen to what you have to say you did what you did I've moved on I'm tryna start a new life and to the looks of it your trying to fuck it all up" she said yelling. "I know your trying to move on Cash but something in me just can't seem to have that I fucking love you and you know that I know what I did was fucked up I wasn't thinking straight, I just want us to be friends" I said looking into her eyes. "I'll think about it Jacob but for now you need to leave" she said pushing away from me at walking to her front door. I just watched as she went inside and shut the door. I walked back to my car got in and just sat there. Did I really just fuck up something that could've been. I started my car and decided to go to one of my hoes house she should be there. I text ed her and asked if she was home she said he was so i told her i was omw and she said bet. i pulled up to her house minutes later . I got out locked my door and headed to her front door and knocked. "Hey baby I missed you so much" Jasmine said whiling opening the door. "Yeah I missed you to" I said walking inside my lying ass I'm only here so I can get my dick sucked and fuck some and focus on something else then Cashmere ass. She closed the door and came up behind me and started to feel on my back. "Whats wrong baby you never look down like this" she said sitting on the couch and patting the spot next to her. "Bruh my mind is just not here right now so some reason" I said sitting done. "Well tell me whats wrong you always know that I'm here for you" she said. I started to explain everything from beginning to end. From the day me and Cashmere first met until a hour ago when i left her. "Damn Jacob you must really love this girl if you shot a nigga for her" she said laughing. "I mean i do love her but it looks like she dont love me so I guess its time to move on to someone else" I said laughing looking at Jasmine. "What you trying to say Jacob" she said looking at me confused. "Ughh girl do I have to explain it to you" I said shaking my head. "Uhh yes cause you confusing me as you can see" she said facing her whole body towards me. "I want you to be mines Jas like fr no games, yeah I know I just told you that I loved another girl but you are the only person that I talked to about this situation and it seems like you understand my side of the story" I said looking in her eyes. "Are you serious?" she said. "Yes I'm serious Jas just say yes" I said grabbing her face. "Okay first let go of my face & yes if it'll make you happy ill be yours BUT NO BULLSHIT!" she said. Only thing I could do was kiss her and she let me & you already know where that kiss led to IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

P.O.V Chris

 Its been like more than a month since I seen my baby. Lord I miss her fucking little ass. I haven't had sex for a month, I've been sexually frustrated like forreal and Darius wasn't making it no better. That nigga was trying to get me to fuck with something. I ain't tryna fuck up with what I got with Cash plus if I fuck up she'll kill my ass AND WON'T GIVE AF ABOUT IT. I will be home in about a couple of hours and I'm going straight home to my baby. "Bruh what time we gon be home" I yelled to Darius getting up and walking to the back of the private jet we have where he was. Nigga calm down when gon be there in a few hours, YOU WANNA SEE MY LIL SISTER THAT BAD" he said yelling back. "Nah I'm just ready to get home I miss home shit & I know you do to sit" I said opening the door to the room we had on the plane. "Mane whatever you just dont wanna admit yo ass miss tf outta her & I dont know why you do her lil crazy annoying ass" he said laughing at the last part. "Well you right but who wouldn't miss ha ass I miss something real bad to" I said biting my lip at what iI just said. "Wtf you say" he said. "Mane I aint say nothing, but I'll leave you alone" I said closing the door and walking back to the front where I was. I decided to take a nap to pass those few hours I had left. 

~ A FEW HOURS LATER ~

"I'm so happy to be home" I said getting off the plane."Mane shut the fuck up its not the first time we did this shit you just happy to see my big headed ass sister" Darius said getting off behind me. "You damn right I am happy to see ha big headed ass" I said waiting for the driver to get here with my car. "Well I'll holla at you later" Darius said getting in his car and pulling off. My car pulled up seconds later I got in and headed to my baby. I didn't want to call her cause I wanted to surprise her. It didn't take long for me to get there only like 45 minutes. I got out, grabbed my bags, locked my car up and headed inside the house."Baby I'm home" I said, but I didn't get a response right away. I walked back to my room and all the lights were of. "Now I know I told ha little ass to be here when I get here but she no whee to be found, why she always gotta fuck something up ughh" I said aloud. I didn't want to call her but I guess I have to now. "Hey baby" she said answering the phone sounded tired. "Hey, where are you" I said sounding irritated. "I'm at my house, where are you" she said. "I'm at the house, thinking yo ass was gon be here, me tryna suprise yo ass and you not even here ain't that just a bitch" I said getting mad. "Baby I'm sorry, I was just so tired I was at Toni's house and thats like right around the corner from me and your house was like an hour away and I didn't feel lik driving that far, but if you want me to come now iI'll come" she said. "No baby its fine go to sleep I'll call you in the morning, so we can spend some time togther" I said. "Okay and we need to talk about something real important you need to know this" she said. "Okay baby talk to you in the morning I love you" I said. "I love you too baby see you tomorrrow" she said. With that I hung up. I was alitte mad that she wasn't here but alittle sad but and just alittle curious. "Whats so important that I just need to know" I thought to myself, but whatever it is hopefully its not a bad thing.I took off my clothes and just left on my boxers and got in the bed IT GONNA BE A LONG DAY TOMORROW!