family is everything

P.O.V Cashmere

Family is everything right well its supposed to be. My mother and my father have been divorced ever since I was a kid. When I fought out that they finalized there divorce I was devastated cause they were everything to me and it kinda fucked with my mind a little. I'm over it now but shit still kinda hurt. My mother's name is Kiki. She owns her own business. She's like a cater for parties and stuff like that. She makes a lot of money for it to maybe because we live in Miami. My father his name is K.J. People call him by his initials. His real name is King James, I know right stupid crazy but shit it fits him. He's a drug lord and one of those OVER OVER PROTECTIVE DAD'S. You can say its a good thing but also a bad thing cause he's always in my business. IM A DADDYS GIRL so duhh he's gonna be in my business but lawd back off of me. I know he just wants the best for me I guess. I have 2 other siblings my brother DJ and my sister Melanie. DJ's real name is Darius James he's 24 and works along side of my dad, he's an over protective big bro too. I hate that he's more in my business then my dad is. My sister she doesn't live in Miami she lives in California and owns her own Dental business. Melanie is 26 but she looks 21 with a daughter named Trenati. She's my rider fr taught me the game when I had no clue what it was. My family is everything to me I don't know what ill do without them their my rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up that morning around 11:00 and called my bestfriend Toni she answered on the third ring.
PHONE CONVO

T- "hey babes"

C- "hey boo, wyd"

T- "nothing just laying down watching tv, why?"

C- "you wanna go to the mall to find a outfit for tonight"

T- "what's happening tonight"

C- "my brother having a little get together and this club he tryna promote and you know its gon be packed so I gotta find me some niggas" laughing

T- "ooh yes his fine ass I gotta be there, but yeah come pick me up imma starting to get ready now"

C- "bitch you to much but ill be there in a hour"

T- "okay bye boo"

C- "bye girl" hanging up

When I got off the phone with Toni I went straight to the bathroom to take me a shower. I was in there for like 15 minutes and go out. I didn't mind getting a towel because I lived alone ain't nobody should be busting in on a nigga. I went to my closet to find me something to it took me like 5 minutes to find something. I chose this red and black jersey that stopped mid thigh and my bred 11's nothing major. By that time I was done air drying and put on my bra and panties then went to go do something to my hair "lawd I just wanna cut this shit off" messing it up. I just left it alone and went to the kitchen while I was opening the refrigerator I heard a noise so I got my gun that was underneath my dining table. I walked to the guest room and opened it to see my brother with a bitch "WHEN TF THIS NIGGA GOT HERE".

C- "damn DJ wtf you doing here and when tf did you get here"

D- "umm last night yo ass was dead sleep and I didn't want to interrupt your little beauty sleep" laughing

C- "damn I forgot I have his ass a key to the damn house" I thought "umm well im about to go shopping lock up when you leave...... if you leave" whispering that last part hoping he didn't hear me

D- "what you say"

C- "nothing boy dang go back to what you were doing" closing the door fast