im coming

P.O.V Toni

I woke up the next morning with a serious ass headache. I looked next to me and it was a big ass figure. I got up slowly to not wake who ever it was. To the looks of it I didn't have on my clothes I have on a big ass t shirt. I walked over to the other side of the bed to see who it was. He had his face buried into the pillow. So I tilted his head to the side and when I saw who it was I screamed that woke his ass up.

Darius- "wtf you screaming for got damn" sitting up

Toni- "D did we fuck last night"

Darius- laughing "hell no we ain't fuck T, I wouldn't take advantage of you, when I can fuck you sober like now"

Toni- "You fine ash Darius don't get me wrong but I can't you Cash sister plus I'm a virgin"

Darius- "you a fucking virgin" standing up

Toni- "well damn, you say it like it's a bad thing"

Darius- "it's honestly not, it's actually a good thing"

Toni- "whatever Darius" looking at my phone "fuck its 9:30 and I have class at 11 do you mind dropping me off at my place"

Darius- "I don't mind come on" putting some pants on. I got my clothes and stuff and we headed out the house and got in his car and headed to my condo. He pulled up 20 minutes later I got out we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I headed up to my place and went straight to the shower. I took a 20 minute shower got out and dried off. I went to find me something to wear and picked out some ripped blue skinny jeans, a white wife beater, & my forces. I went to brush my teeth and do all my hygiene things. When I was finished with that I put my hair in a messy bun I honestly didn't have to do much to my hair to still look good. I went to find me my bra and pantie matching leopard set to put on then got dressed. I only put on a little makeup just some liquid eyeliner, some mascara, & some lip stick. I grabbed my phone, keys and my purse. I locked up before walking to the garage. I got in my 2014 2 door audi and headed to campus. I got there in no time.

P.O.V Chris

I woke up around 11 o'clock. I had like 20 missed calls on my shit they were mostly bitches nothing to important. I got up and went downstairs to my kitchen to fix me something to eat. I made me some pancakes eggs and grits YES A NIGGA CAN COOK. I sat down in the living room to eat and watch tv. While I was eating my doorbell rung. Now who tf at my house at this time a morning. I got up looked through the peep hole and shook my head and opened the door.

Me- "tf you want"

??- "nothing baby just came to see you I've missed you so much" walking past me into the house looking around

Me- " look Kayla what we had was only a one night if you catching feelings we needa cut this off now" closing my door

Kayla- "You got a new bitch or something"

Me- "No I don't im single"

Kayla- "Don't lie Darius I saw you with that bitch last night"

Me- laughing "it wasn't even like bruh you tripping"

Kayla- "whatever Darius just let that lil bitch know you mine" she said before leaving and slamming the door. "Oh these bitches get attached to fucking fast" I said going back in the living room and finishing my breakfast. It was almost about to be 12 so I figured Cashmere was outta class by now. Wait a fucking second something clicked on in my head it sound like I actually like this chick ah fuck that. Through 5 minutes of thinking I just called her ass