The Game

P.O.V Toni
Well Guys I'm Married Now, I Honestly Feel Happy With How My Life Is Going Right Now. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT‼️
Unfortunately I had to work the day after my wedding so that sucked major balls but yeah. I had a lot of people to come in and I couldn't cancel. It was around 5:00 when I pulled into my driveway. I parked in the garage turned my car off and headed inside. It was dark and I hardly couldn't see, Theo's car was in the driveway so why is it so dark. "Theo are you here" I yelled out. "Yeah I'm in the room" he yelled back. I turned my flashlight on my phone and headed to our room. When I opened the door it was just decorated out with; rose petals, and candles all that type of shit. "You get relaxed, I already have your bath made for you" he said handing me a robe "I'll be back in a second" he said leaving out the room. I took my clothes off and went to the bathroom and got into the tub, the water was so warm and relaxing. He came back with a tray full of food and a note with a envelope attached to it. He placed the tray on a table next to the tub and sat down. I picked up the note and started to read it I was actually tearing up. I then opened the envelope and it had two tickets for a cruise to the Caribbean. "So yeah this means get all packed up because we're gonna be gone for a couple of weeks" he said kissing me passionately. "Babe you didn't have to do this" I said wiping my tears away. "I wanted to do this Toni I could tell you needed this time off" he said laughing helping me wipe away my tears "Plus I know you miss it, especially with most of your family living down there" he said smiling watching as my face just glow up. "OMG Theo I love you so much" I said grabbing him and kissing him. "Come on now T you all wet" he said sucking his teeth "But I love you too ma"

Few Hours Later........
"Damn this the longest we've ever went" I said out of breath. "Oh trust this not gon be the last" he said out of breath as well "You gon be getting a lot more on this trip" he said pulling me closer into him. I rested my head on his chest and just traced his abs with my finger. "Didn't think we'd get this far tbh" I said truthfully. "Why you say that" he asked looking down at me. "Cause I thought we were just gonna have a quick fuck then we just duck out, but I didn't think I would actually catch feelings and really begin to love you" I said sitting up and looking at him causing him to sit up as well. "Yeah me either it's hard for me to just open up to someone I never thought I could give my heart to someone ever again" he said "The girl before you hurt me so bad I didn't think I'd be able to love again" he said rubbing his face. "From that day on I swore that I wouldn't let no female deceive me like she did" he said getting up and putting some sweats on. He got one of his t-shirt out and gave it to me so I could put it on. "You changed a nigga, no lie and it's a good change but don't ever think I'll beat yo ass for doing some stupid shit" he said getting in the bed. "Good night baby girl" he said pulling me to him and kissing my forehead. "Good night baby" I said laying my head on his chest and falling asleep.

P.O.V Harold
"Wake up ma" I said nudging her. "What time is it" she said rubbing her eyes. "It's going on 1" I said handing her a bottle of water and some Advil "Yo ass turned up to much last night" I laughed. She took the pills and drunk like half of the water. "Damn" I thought. "Sorry I was a little dehydrated" she said laughing then sitting up. "Well I'm about to go to practice, want me to stay with you a little longer" I said grabbing her waist and trying to kiss her. "Harold stop I have sleepy breathe" she said turning her face away from me. I let her go so she could go brush her teeth. "Okay now since your done come here" I said sitting on the edge of the bed. She walked to me and stood right in front of me. "You coming to the game tonight right" I said looking up at her. "Duhh you want me to bring you some food after I go work out, Ik your going to be hungry" she said playing with my curls. "Yeah you know a nigga be hungry asf" I said picking her up and laying her slowly on the bed while still holding her. "Your gonna be late bae" she said laughing wrapping her arms around my neck. "I don't care I'm already late anyway might as be more late" I said kissing her neck trying to take her shorts off but she stopped me. Oooo I was mad 😡😠! "Ughh" I said getting up and grabbing my gym bag. "What time is the game" she said following me as I walked to the kitchen. "8, and you better be ready cause after the game I'm not holding back" I said giving her a look. "Mhmm... Travis" she called out to the dog who came running seconds later. "Just so fat" she said in a baby voice playing with his rolls while he ate. "We'll see about that" she said pulling me down to her and kissing me. "Yo ass better be looking good too" I said escaping the kiss. "My ass always looks good you need to be worried about yo ass playing good" she said with a smirk. "Well if your there I'll always play good" I said giving her one last kiss. I got a couple of Gatorades put them in my gym bag and headed to the front door. "See you later" I said kissing her cheek. I then jogged to my car got in and waved before I drove off.