a reappearance

P.O.V Cashmere

"Cash you almost ready" Toni said walking into my room fixing her ear rings. "Yeah Im doing my make up right now you" I said turning my head to her. "Yeah I'm ready hurry up" leaving out my room. "Girl don't rush me" finishing up my make up. "She so damn impatient lawwd jesus" I thought. I looked at myself in my full body mirror I liked great no fucking doubt. I grabbed my phone, lip gloss, & my wallet and put them in my clutch and grabbed my keys. I walked in the living room to see Toni at the door looking upset. "FINALLY" she said with an attitude opening the door and walking to my car.  "Girl hush" walking out the door locking it and heading to my car. I unlocked it and we got in and I sped off to the club which was called THE VIBE. We pulled up 20 minutes parked and got out.

P.O.V Chris

James- "ayee C ain't that that girl from the mall"

Black- "Thats her ride bruh got damn"

Me- "looks like it" biting my lip smiling

She had on a black dress that stopped to her calf with some red bottoms. Her hair was straightened and it almost touched her butt. WIFEY MATERIAL. I watched them as they walked in. "Yall come on Darius should be here by now" I said walking with them into the club.

P.O.V Cashmere

Damn when we walked in the club it was packed with a line still outside LIKE GOT DAMN. Me and Toni walked to the VIP were my brother and her brother were.

Darius- "Hey sis you look beautiful as always" hugging me tightly "and you do to Ms. Toni" smiling biting his lip.

Me & Toni- "thanks" smiling but Toni ass was smiling extra hard. Me and Toni sat down next to each other. I got on my phone as usual while Toni looked around to find someone for her.

Toni- "Wait bitch isn't that that nigga from the mall earlier" pointing

Cashmere- looking up "got damn yes it is ooh hopefully he don't know im here ughh I didn't actually want to see his ass again" covering my face with my phone

Darius- "wassup my nigga" dabbing up Chris

Chris- "wassup my man" looking over at us

Toni- "oh shit cash they know each other"

Cashmere- "ughh wtf I gotta get out of here lets go to the bar" Me and Toni got up and walked to the bar and order some drinks. I looked back and saw Darius and Chris coming towards us OH SHIT HERE WE GO.

Darius- "You ight" standing infront of me

Me- "Yeah im fine just needed a drink" I could tell Chris asd was looking at me

Chris- "this yo girl Darius"
I KNOW DAMN WELL THIS NIGGA DID NOT JUST ASK HIM THAT.

Darius- laughing "hell no nigga this my lil sister"

Chris- "Oh fuck" I heard him whisper "Oh my bad man" he said aloud

Me and Toni got our drink drunk them and decided to go to the dance floor. We was getting out dance on until I felt some hands grab unto my waist. I turned around extra quick to see Jacob staring down at me. Toni left at that moment.

Me- "wtf are you doing"

Jacob- "I'm here to see you,  you really thought that I was playing about our little conversation on the phone"

I looked around to see if my brother was around only he could help me I this situation but I couldn't see him

Jacob- laughing "you looking for your brother" grabbing me by my waist bringing me closer to him

Me- "Jacob let me go" trying to escape his grip but it wasn't working. Jacob was at least 6'5 and some big ass muscles.

Jacob- "Cash stop fucking playing with me"

Me- "Jacob just let me go" starting to get frustrated

Jacob- "I ain't letting you go so you can stop trying to escape"
Me- "let me the ......" when I got interpreted by someone I looked to see who it was and it was Chris I was actually happy to see him

Chris- "is there a problem here" looking at Jacob

Jacob- "nah nigga it ain't no problem here

Chris- "well it is a problem because you with my girl right now"

Jacob- "yo girl, Cash this yo nigga"

Me- I looking at Chris "umm...."

Chris- "yes im her nigga" snatching me from Jacobs grip and moving me behind him.

Got damn that shit hurt but I just played it off.

Chris- "I think you should leave"

Jacob- "I ain't leaving without her" stepping closer to Chris. Chris had Jacob beat by some inches but I know how Jacob fought and it wasn't pretty at all.

Chris- laughing "well you leaving without her today my nigga, come on bae lets go". Me and Chris walked back to the VIP section and sat down. He was extra close to me though alittle to close so I slid over just a little bit.

Me- "Thanks for helping me out back there"
Chris- "no problem I was watching the whole time and I ain't gon lie I was kinda getting mad plus it didn't look like you were to happy"

Me- "yeah I kinda wasn't" smiling

Chris- "damn her smile is so sexy" I thought "so who was that anyway" I said aloud
Damn I didn't wanna answer that question he didn't need to know that but I didn't want to start something

Me- "An ex"

Chris- laughing shaking his head

Me- "why you laughing and shaking yo head"

Chris- "chill boo I was doing that cause you could do way better than that" looking at me in my eyes

Me- "what you tryna say you the better nigga for me" shaking me head getting up "nice seeing you again but I have to go I have class on the morning"

Chris- "I am the better nigga for you but you gon have to find that out for your self and let me take you home your friend can drive your car"

Me- "you would like that huh and I dont think imma find out so looks like your outta luck"

Chris- "well can at least have your number"

Me- laughing "ugh gimmi your phone"

He gave me his phone im surprised he didn't have no code looks like he has nothing to hide but shit ill find out sooner or later. I put my number in his phone and saved it under Cash then gave him back his phone. When I tried to walk away he grabbed me by my waist turned me to him and kissed my cheek. I wanted to slap tf outta him but something in me just couldn't. I was only to his chest with heels on damn how short am I.

Chris- "short ass and thanks for my kiss" holding my waist tighter

Me- smiling "I gotta go now" looking up at him. He let me go slowly and with that I went to my car got in and headed towards my house. I got home at around 12 and I had school at 9:00 I needed to get my sleep and now. I parked my car in the garage got out and went into the house. I headed to my room,  when I got there I took off my clothes and went straight to bed.

P.O.V Jacob

Ooooooo when I saw Cash in the club tonight I just remembered how we used to be. I just want her back to myself but it look like that nigga Chris fucking that up. He don't know Cashmere like I do. That's mine and that always gon be mine until I die. I need to get Chris out the picture so I can step back into it. She tryna play like what we had wasn't nothing. That girl loved the fuck outta me. Yeah I fucked around on her that's only because she aint wanna give a nigga no pussy. She knew I was fucking around but she aint mind cause we wasn't fucking. I'm not gon lie I loved her more than any female I've been with. But when a nigga don't get no pussy from the female he love he do some fucked up shit. But I would never forget the day she caught me. Yes she knew I fucked around and she prolly didn't mind but I fucked up when I did it in the house and she aint forgive me since. But that's all gon change real quick.