Its just something about you

P.O.V Toni

It was around 1 o'clock when I got out of class. Tasha and Leloni texted me and told me they would be back from their vacation visiting there relatives around Cash's birthday. Cash didn't know that we were throwing her a birthday party and I didn't want her to know. I wanted her 22nd birthday to be special. I got in my car and headed to the club I was hosting it at THE VIBE. I knew only the owner would be there and that was the prefect person I wanted to talk to. I pulled up got out and headed inside the club. It was alittle dark but I could still see where I was walking. "We're closed" a voice said that made me jump his voice was extra deep and with bass. I was to dark for me to see him until he turned on the lights. Damn he was fine he was dark skinned, about 6 feet, nice ass smile, and big brown eyes. "Umm hi I'm Toni and I wanted to see if I can throw this birthday party for my home girl" I said nervously this nigga looked mean ass hell. "Why you so tense shawty loosen up I'm not going to hurt you" he said laughing coming towards me. His demeanor just made me want to run out the club but a part of me wanted to get closer to him. "I'm not tense I'm just trying to handle business" I said trying to seem hard. "Well if you have the money to rent out the club for the night, you are more than welcomed to throw your lil home girl a birthday party" he said circling me. I felt so uncomfortable but I didn't want him to think of me as scared or a pussy which I'm not. "How much will it cost" I said stopping him in his tracks. He just smiled and looked down at me. "Damn you are so beautiful" he said making me look away blushing hard. "Thank you, but forreal how much with it cost" I said turning away walking a few steps away from him. "How big do you want it to be" he said sitting down. "Big actually I have all the decorations and stuff just needed a place" I said sitting across from him with my legs crossed. "Well then it'll at least be 15 grand" he said. "Okay well I will have that to you in a week no later" getting up "but its nice to meet you" I said. "Theo nice to meet you to Toni" he said extending his hand. I shook his hand gave him a little smile and made my way to my car. He came running out the club after me. "I forgot I need your number" breathing hard. I laughing at his comment "well give me your phone and ill give it to you". He gave me his phone I put my number in there and gave it back. "There you go" I said before smiling at him and getting in my car and pulling off. I wonder where this goes!

P.O.V Cashmere

I woke up and it was around 6:30. I looked around to see if Chris was around I didnt see him. It was a little dark no I wasnt scared I just ain't have my gun on me it was in the car. I looked around me and all I saw was a vase with nothing on it. Shit you can use this as a weapon. I got up slowly so no one could here me. I was just tip toeing around the house. "WTF YOU GOT A VASE IN YOUR HAND FOR, damn Cash you fucking crazy, what were you gon do with it" Chris said turning on the lights. "I mean it was dark I thought something happened and I ain't have my gun so I guessed that this vase could be a weapon" I said putting the vase down. He just laughed at me and shock his head. Idk whats so funny to him but shit something or somebody could've been in here and he was nowhere to be found. "Well since your okay I'm about to go, call me of you need me" I said grabbing my things and walking out door before saying bye. "So I can't get my kiss" he said yelling from his door as I got in my car. I laughed at his comment and blew him a kiss "hopefully you caught it" I said as I started my car and pulled off to my house. "That boy is something else" I said to myself. I was full of energy and ready to study im surprised Toni ass hasn't called me yet but its coo she'll call later. I got home in no time Chris' house is only about 25 minutes from mine but he ain't gon know where I live though. I don't need no nigga showing at my house any time a night. On top of that I already gotta deal with Darius ass coming in my house all unannounced like tf. Yes I gave you a key bit that don't mean shit call my ass before you come up on my shit. I got out locked my car up and went into the house. I headed straight to my office so I could start studying "damn I have alot to study" I said aloud. With that I was studying all night none stop.

P.O.V Darius

"Cash are you in here" I said unlocking the door to her house. "Yeah I'm back here in the office" she said yelling. I walked to her office kissed her on her cheek and sat down on the couch in her office.

Me- "You been studying all day like that, you gotta be hungry"

Cashmere- "I had some ice cream earlier with Chris, but that's it"

Me- "You did what with Chris"

Cashmere- "All we did was get ice cream Darius calm down"

Me- " Cash don't tell me to calm down tfwas you even doing with that nigga" getting up

Cashmere- "D only thing we did was get ice cream, it doesn't even mean nothing"

Me- "Don't fucking tell me that shit, to him it mean something"

Cashmere- "Wtf you tryna say Darius"

Me- "I been knowing that nigga more than you yes thata my nigga but he ain't no good I know how he treats females and I don't want that to happen to you"

Cashmere- "Darius I don't even like him like that, nothings happening between us okay got damn just fucking drop it"

Me- "Whatever Cash just know I warned yo ass". I walked out the office and went to the guest room got in the bed and went straight to sleep.