The Results

A Couple Of Weeks Later

P.O.V Cashmere
"So your telling me Chris has a baby on the way" Tasha said shaking her head. "Boy hell nah" Leloni said laughing. We all just looked at her like bitch stfu, ever since Darius told me what him and her did I can't even look at her the same she's been off lately. "So what does this mean with y'all" Toni said with a concerning tone. "I honestly don't know even though it happened before we started messing with each other I just can't see myself with him anymore like he has a bigger priority and I don't want to get in the way of that" I said looking down at the floor. "I don't want to do that but it looks like I have to I will always love and miss him though nothing's going to change about that" I said as tears started forming in my eyes. "Well y'all need to talk about this as soon as y'all can before its to late" Tasha said putting her hand on my thigh and rubbing it. "I guess your right but I fell like he's not going to let me go" I said wiping my tears away. "He's not at all well not right away, he loves you to much Cashmere and I don't think he would let you leave to be with his baby moms" Toni said running her fingers through my hair. "I know that's the thing I don't want to leave him I love him to much but at the same time the baby going back and forth between parents and me being there I don't want to put that on the baby like it'll be two women" I said. "I didn't grow up like that and I wouldn't want that for that baby to grow up being raised with two women in its life that's just not my place" I said fully crying now. "You do have a point Cashmere y'all just need to have a serious talk and I think you should tell what's her name, Ja'Kayla yeah she should be there when y'all talk" Tasha said and Toni agreed with her. "Yeah y'all are right, I'll go talk to them now I love yall" I said giving Tasha and Toni a hug at the same time. "We love you too baby, it'll all get better" they said in unison smiling at me as I walked to the door. "Okay" I said wiping my tears and standing up walking to the door when I got a call from Darius. When I answered it was loud and it sounded like sirens in the back ground. "Darius what's going" I said stopping in my tracks. "Cash can you hear me" he said with a panic voice. "Yes Darius what's wrong" I said my voice rising in a scared tone. "What's wrong" Toni and Tasha said coming to me. "Cash Chris just got shot get to the hospital now" he said and right when he said that my whole body got totally weak and I dropped to the floor. I couldn't believe what just happened I was lost in thoughts before I knew it I was being lifted and carried out. Even though I was wide awake I couldn't see anything everything was black. I felt myself being put into the back seat of a car and I just laid there. My whole body was shaking I felt like I was having a panic attack. "Cashmere calm down" is all I heard I don't know who said it but that's all I was hearing. Not again I thought not again last time he was so close what if he dies this time I just couldn't live with myself with the thoughts that I was thinking. When we got to the hospital I didn't even shed a tear. I was silent anybody who tried to talk to me I didn't respond not even to my brother no one. I just sat there looking straight ahead I don't even think I blinked.
~ A couple of hours later ~
Almost all my family & his family were here, all Chris' his boys, and even Ja'Kayla. I saw everybody but still didn't speak they tried to speak to me but I still didn't respond to anybody. When the doctor came in and asked for the family everyone stood up but me I sat there looking straight ahead. "He got shot pretty bad, one bullet grazed his head, one in the left side of his chest, one on the right side, and one in his stomach, he's lost a lot of blood but we successfully got all the bullets and its residue out but in the process he got internal bleeding but lucky we stopped it right on time, but he's in a coma on life support" I heard the doctor say. "Well he be alright" I heard my dad say. "It's all up to him at this point, he's a fighter and if he lasted this long he just might come through" I heard the doctor say and then everyone went silent. After a few minutes passed everyone could start visiting him but I just sat there still in silence. "Do you need anything" Darius asked me and I just shook my head no. "Come on Cash you have to say something anything please I can't stand to see you like this" he said but I just looked at him then looked back straight ahead. With that he went to Toni "Do you know anybody who can make her talk" I heard him say. "Yeah I might have somebody in mind it may not work but we'll see what happens" she said to him. "Do anything you gotta do to make her talk I hate seeing her like this" he said and they went there separate ways. It's been about 5 hours since I've been up at this hospital 3 hours into it people started leaving. It was only me, Darius, Black & Tasha, Scooby & Leloni, Toni & Theo, and Ja'Kayla who I'm surprised stayed this long she must really care for him. I know that would make other girls mad seeing somebody else care for your man but hell how could you be mad at this point and at the situation. "Lil bit you alright" I heard somebody say that was standing in front of me. I didn't know who it was because I was looking down playing with my toes trying to think of something else other than this. "Bit it's Harold" he said and with that I looked up and just started crying seconds later I felt him lifting me up and sitting me down on his lap in a cradle like hold. All he did was rock me until I stopped crying and slowly drifted off into a light peaceful sleep.