New Beginnings

Tsukiko

"P..p..please.. let me go.." The man under me cried. My right hand reached for his throat but he tried to bite me.

"How can I when you're fighting back." I pulled out a kunai and held it at his neck. "Now. Tell me who send you to kill the people in the Hidden Cloud Village?" I asked as I pressed harder on his neck.

"I'll... take it..... to my..... grave..." He replied. I sat up with my legs at his sides.

"Alright." I replied with a smirk. I took my kunai and cut his throat. I watched as the life left his eyes. I stood up and sealed his body up. I turned around and headed towards the Hidden Cloud.

"You done?" Itachi asked as he joined me. I looked at him before facing forward again.

"Yeah. What about you?" I asked him. He frown but replied.

"Took a while but we finished. Kisame is taking our target to the hideout." Itachi explained. I nodded and continued to make my way towards the Hidden Cloud.

"Do you miss it?" Itachi asked.

"The Leaf?" I asked as I jumped over some boulders. I thought about it then smiled. "At times." Itachi shook his head but didn't say anything.

"Just hope my plan works." I said as I looked over to where I had killed the runways from Shinya prison.

"They could have come with us peacefully but they chose the hard way." Itachi said as he looked at me.

"Come on let's go. I don't want to keep people waiting." I said before disappearing in a swirls of blue and black flames. We reappeared in front of a island and walked through.

"Keep your eyes open. The animals here will attack you if they don't know you." I warned Itachi. He nodded and raised his guard up. As we walked deeper into the forest we came across our person.

"I'm guessing your mission went awful." The man replied. I nodded and handed him the scrolls.

"I'm sorry Lord Raikage but the prisoners wouldn't listen to reasoning. They would rather fight then to be punished by the crimes." I informed. He nodded his head then looked over at Itachi.

"What about your mission?" Itachi pulled out a scroll out of his cloak and handed it to the Raikage.

"They're in our hideout. Their being questioned by Hidan." The Raikage nodded and sighed.

"I still can't believe you two changed the way the Akatski works now. Thanks to your people we see less threats to our neighboring countries." The Raikage said with respect. We bowed to him before dismissing ourselves. We continued to walk until we heard horrible rapping.

"~My friends will be here any minute so let's start training so we can be winning!! Yeah!!~" As we came to a clearing with a waterfall our friend Bee was there. He was flipping off rocks and trees and attacking clones.

"Hey Bee. I see you've been busy." I greeted as I walked over to where he was. He stopped to look at us and smiled.

"Well, if it isn't my in singer. How you been kid? I see you finished a mission for my brother?" Bee said as he put his swords away.

"I've been well. Yeah the mission was a tough one. They wanted freedom but they wanted to kill. Some would rather die than tell who send them to kill your people. Others didn't even bother to talk. This world is full of hatred that I don't know if we can pull off what we want." I said with crossed arms and with a sigh at the end. Itachi ruffled my hair then poked my forehead. Hard.

"OW!! What the hell dad!!! That hurt!!" I yelled at him. He just laughed and went to go sit by the water. Bee was staring at us with kind eyes and a soft smile. I shook my head and let out a chuckle.