The New Akastuki

Tsukiko

"Hey you. Earth to idiot." I said grabbing the blonde's attention.

"Huh? Oh sorry it's just that you remind me of someone I used to know and did you just call me an idiot?" He replied.

"Yes, yes I did. Anyways, like I was saying. I'm Princess Tsukiko. Nice to meet you Naruto Uzumaki." I said with a bow.

"A princess? If I recall, the Sand doesn't have a princess." I heard someone say. I looked around and saw a masked man.

"True however, I was given my title by the other Kages. I am not be from the village but I do care about it. Anyways I was on my way to another village and I happened to stop by here. It's a good thing I did." I said looking back at the blonde.

"Even so, the way you're dress doesn't say princess to me." The gray head said. Same Kakashi.

"Kakashi sensei, maybe she isn't dress that way because she was to lazy or something." The blonde said.

"Or something all right." I heard someone said. I turn to see Yin her green hair a little bit longer.

"Yin! Oh My Seals!!! Where have you been?" I shouted as I hugged her.

"I've been in the Leaf village stupid. I heard what happened and rushed here as fast as I could." Yin said as she pulled away from the hug. I nodded and headed towards where Kankuro was.

"Anyways, Naruto, what brings you guys to our Sand? Is it because of what happened to the Kazekage?" I asked as I already knew the answer.

"Yeah, he's my friend so I wanted to help." He replied. Naruto you never change. I thought to myself. I smiled and nodded.

"Well well a friend of Gaara is a friend of mine. You see I'm the Kazekage's girlfriend." I said as I walked away leave them shocked, well except for Yin as she already knew.

"Well how come w-"

"I brought what you asked for!" A man shouted cutting off Kakashi who wanted to ask more. I watched as the man ran into Kankuro's room. I quickly ran after him with the rest following behind me. I watched as the pink haired girl, in other words Sakura, tried to save him.

"Sakura is amazing." Naruto said looking at the pink in astonishment.

"Yin, check my chakra points." I said looking at her. She nodded then started to run chakra through my chakra points. I felt some pressure being released before she removed her chakra.

"That should do it. You only had your chakra points by your arms closed but besides that you're all set." Yin said as she looked at me confused on why some of my chakra points were blocked. I smiled at her then walked towards Kankuro.

"Almost done, I've removed most of the poison in his system but I'm gonna have to make an antidote to get rid of it completely." Sakura said. I quickly stood next to Kankuro and started to make hand signs.

"Special Ninjutsu. Healing Aura." I said softly. I pressed my hands on Kankuro's chest lightly as a colorful glow covered my hands.

"Go prepare the antidote. I'll stop the little bit of poison he left from spreading throughout his body again." I said looking at Sakura and giving her a warm smile.

"Thanks, I'm gonna need to use some special kind of herbs. Do you have any in the village?" Sakura said to me then to the medical ninjas. Sakura followed the ninjas while I stayed with Naruto, Yin, my old sensei and my two favorite old people.

"Argh..."

"Are you all right princess?" Kakashi asked and I nodded.

"I think I'm still worn out from the fight." I said then quickly stopped my jutsu as I felt a sharp pain in my chest. "Argh!"