To Save A Friend

Tsukiko

We have been running through the forest for a while now. The bright light that the sun shined had faded away and now we were surrounded by darkness. But luckily I had my Sharingan so I was able to see.

"Hey, slow down will ya. I can barely keep up with you guys." Misaki said as she tried not to pass out. I slowed down bit by bit before stopping completely.

"Giving up already?" I said in a mocking tone.

"In your dreams princess. I was just thinking that we should rest. It's getting way to dark for us to continue. I know you have your eyes but I got nothing. Let's wait until sunrise." Misaki said sitting down against a tree.

"And why should we listen to you? We don't trust you." Yin asked as she glared at her. Misaki smirked at her as she shook her head.

"Who said you should trust me?" Misaki inquired. Yin's glared darkened as she we starting to get annoyed.

"Yin stop." I intervened.

"But Gaara is-"

"Gaara will be fine!" I snapped at her. I noticed what I did and quickly regretted it. "He has to."

"You sure about that." Misaki said as she stared at nothing in particular. I slowly walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This new Akatsuki have similar abilities to your Akatsuki. However, I'm sure that some are powerful than your people. I have tried to step in and make them abandon their goal as well as to forget about you. However, they don't want to let you go. You're their main goal right now and the only way to get to you is through people who you care for." Misaki informed me. I glared at the ground before looking at her again.

"How do they know who I care for?" I asked as Deidara and Yin were now listening to the conversation.

"They have been watching you for quite some time. I had to make sure to go and erase some memories or else they would have been dead. Same goes for your Leaf friends. I had to make them think you were dead. Actually, right now everyone in that village knows you as a S-rank criminal know as the Ninja of the Villages." Misaki said looking up at me.

"I don't know what you're trying to do here but right now I care more about Gaara than my own life." I said walking away from her.

"Even if it means your friends and family dieing for you?" Misaki said. I quickly turned around and in seconds my hand was around her neck.

"Tsukiko!!" Deidara and Yin yelled.

"I don't have a family and if my friends want to die then so be it but just to clarify me aren't friends so don't think that I wouldn't hesitate to kill you right here right now." I said looking into her eyes as I lifted her up bit by bit.

"Okay, I-I g-get it.... J-Just put.... me.... down..." Misaki said trying to breathe. I let her go making her fall to her knees. She was disparately breathing for air as she tried to stand up but failed to do so. Deidara and Yin quick went to help her.

"Next time I'll make sure that you don't wake up in three weeks." I said walking away from her.

"Tsukiko!" Deidara shouted but I ignored him. I quickly jumped into the trees and continued my way to the hideout.

"Those bastards!!" Shukaku shouted making me scream a little.

"What's wrong Shukaku!?" I said as I continued to jump from branch to branch.

"For some reason Shukaku's chakra is conected to the boy." Kurama said.