We Meet Again

Naruto

"Ehhh!! That mission... no thanks!!" I shouted at Granny Tsunade. I had just arrived at the village a day ago or so. I've been wanting to come back for a long time to be able to see everyone, especially Kimimaru but Pervy sage told me that she... that she..... Anyway, now that I'm back to the village Granny Tsunade said she had a mission for us but turns out to be a boring C- rank mission. That's why we're arguing right now.

"Eh!? What kind of response is that? Well!?" Granny Tsunade shouted looking at me in annoyance.

"That mission is to easy for me! It's below my dignity!" I shouted at her.

"Naruto! I gave you a simple mission to break you in. You were gone from us for a long time." Granny Tsunade replied.

"Gah... Naruto, you might of mature physically but mentally you haven't matured at all." Iruka sensei said.

"But I want a better mission! Give me a-ga!!"

"I'm sorry my lady! I'll sort him out." Sakura said hitting me on the head and choking me to death. Damn her superhuman strength!

"At least the Third was smart. That old man knew what he was doing." I said to Granny Tsunade.

"Huh!? What did you say, you brat!?" Granny Tsunade shouted at me getting an eye twitch as she looked at me.

"Hey! Cut it out Naruto!!!!" Sakura shouted as she tighten her grip around my neck. How I miss having Kimimaru around.

As Sakura was choking me to death while Kakashi sensei was getting the details of the mission, a women slammed the door open and rushed into the room.

"It.... It's bad!!! Fifth!!!!" The woman shouted as she ran over to Granny Tsunade.

"What is it? You're so loud." Granny Tsunade replied.

"THE SAND'S KAZEKAGE HAS BEEN TAKEN BY AN ORGANIZATION CALLED AKATSUKI!!! WE JUST RECEIVED THE MESSAGE!!!!" The woman shouted. Sakura let go of me letting me breath again.

Gaara? Those guys again... I thought to myself.

"And that's not all. There was someone fighting along side with the Kazekage. They said the name was Tsukiko. They don't know why she was there or why the fighting the Akatsuki." The woman said.

Who could it be? I thought looking at Granny Tsunade. She took the paper from Kakashi sensei then looked at all of us. She sighed then looked at Kakashi sensei.

"Right, team Kakashi, I will tell you your new mission. You are to go immediately to the Sand, find out about the situation, and relay to the Leaf. After that follow the orders of the Sand and back them up." Granny Tsunade said to us.

We all nodded then walked out of her office. We quickly made our way to the village gates with Granny Tsunade and Iruka sensei following right behind us. We said our goodbyes and headed out but not before Pervy sage stopped us to talk to us. After Pervy sage, Granny Tsunade and Iruka sensei finished talking to us we quickly made our way to the Hidden Sand Village.

*time skip*

"Temari!" Sakura shouted as we jumped from branch to branch. We all looked down at the blonde then landed next to her.

"What's up." Temari said.

"Gaara has been kidnapped by the Akatsuki." We stated.

"What!? Akstsuki!? That can't be!? Gaara...!!!!" Temari shouted. I noticed the confused look on her face. Though I doubt anyone else saw it since Sakura and Kakashi looked at each other.