Lies And Reunions

Tsukiko

I need to run! I have to keep running! I thought to myself as I ran through the forest.

"Kill, kill every single one of them." A voice said. I stopped running and covered my ears trying to block the voice.

"You're weak. Let me take over and all your problems will go away." The voice said.

"No! Stop it! Just shut up!" I shouted as I continued to press on my ears.

"I'll help you go home just let me out and I'll do it ." It said. I shook my head but then I heard something behind me. "It's that snake freak! Come on kid. Just let me help." I turned around and saw Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"Well, well princess, fancy seeing you here." Kabuto said walking towards me. I quickly stood in a fighting position and took out a kunai.

"Come on kid! Let me out!!" The voice shouted.

"Looks like Sasuke couldn't keep you inside the hideout." Kabuto smirked.

"Come on!!" The voice shouted.

"Shut the hell up!!!" I shouted at it.

"Kabuto, why don't you go on ahead while I talk with Tsukiko." Orochimaru said.

"Are you sure lord Orochimaru?" Kabuto asked.

"I'm sure. Besides," Orochimaru looked at me and walked closer. I took a step back and threw the kunai at him. "I have something important to talk about with the princess." He finished.

I watched as Kabuto ran deeper into the woods. I listened as he footsteps faded as he ran. Once he was far from us I let out a sigh. I glared at Orochimaru and waitedfor him to make a move.

"Why so quiet?" I asked and he chuckled softly.

"I was about to ask the same thing. Tell me Kimimaru, why did you come to me? Why now?" He asked. I quickly jumped away from him ready to run into the woods. However, Orochimaru quickly appeared in front of me wrapping his snake around my body.

"Let me go!!!!" I shouted kicking my feet at him.

"Leaving so soon?" Orochimaru asked as his snake pulled me closer to him. I tried to get free but the snake just tighten his grip on me.

"Let me go or else Pein will-"

"Pein? Pein wouldn't do anything. In fact, he told me to keep you with me until your friends arrived. You have a mission princess and it starts now." He said smiling devilishly before lifting my shirt up revealing my stomach.

"What are you-"

"Kill! Kill them all!" The voice boomed. I flinch and tried to ignore the voice but it just kept getting louder.

"You hear it don't you? The voice that wants power. The real you inside. Just let it take over. You'll feel much better that way." Orochimaru whispered in my ear spending chills down my spine.

"Get away from me!! I just want to go back home!!" I shouted kicking my feet at him once more.

"Oh I'll let you go back with your friends." Orochimaru said making me stop kicking. I looked at him in disbelief waiting for an evil smirk to appear on him face but nothing. He looked at me with a serious face that I felt like laughing.

"However," He raised his hand concentrated his chakra to his fingertips. I struggled to free myself but the snake won't budged. "Pein wants you to cause trouble for the Leaf. I don't know how this will help him but it sure helps me." He said smiling at me.