What To Do?

Kakashi

"Naruto and I will handle the one outside. Sakura and Chiyo, take care of this one... but until team Gai gets back don't over do it." I said looking at Sakura and Chiyo before running after Naruto. Once outside I quickly joined Naruto.

"Gai... can you hear me? Come back quickly, we need you." I said to Gai over the radio.

"Can't really do that. We fell into an enemy's jutsu. It'll take a bit longer." Gai replied.

Dammit! Looks like I don't have any other choice. I thought revealing my Sharingan. I can't afford to hold back here.

"Are you sure you wanna fight me, hum? Kakashi of the Sharingan. I dunno if I should be saying this but my man Sasori's stronger than I am." Deidara said looking down at us.

"Sensei, you should go help Sakura, I'll rescue Gaara and Princess Tsukiko." Naruto said.

Naruto...

Tsukiko (dream)

"Where am I?" I said as I looked around in a dark room.

"Kimimaru." I heard a voice calling my name.

"Hello?" I shouted.

"Kimimaru! Kimimaru!" This time I was able to hear who is was.

"Gaara!?" I shouted looking around.

"Kimimaru! Help!" I heard Gaara shout.

"Gaara!!! Gaara where are you!?" I shouted running around looking for him.

"Kimimaru! Over here!" I heard Gaara shout. I turned around and saw him being pulled into a room with a bright light.

"Gaara!! I'm coming Gaara! Just hold on!!!" I shouted running towards him. I ran into the room and saw clouds. I walked around until I dumped into someone. I looked up and saw a black man standing in front of me.

"Hey kiddo, you alright yo!~" Bee?

"Where am I Bee?" I asked him.

"Follow me and you shall see, fool ya fool!" He said walking away from me. I followed behind him until we reached some kind of hole. He pointed down and I slowly walked over to him. I looked down the whole and saw Naruto fighting with Deidara. "Nii-san!!" I shouted looking at the fight.

"He can't hear you child." I heard another voice say. I looked up and turned around to see a woman standing a couple feet away from us.

"Long time no see kitty." Bee said kind of pissing her off.

"Where am I you guys?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Oh, right, Itachi hasn't introduced us yet." The woman said bowing at me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Yugito Ni'i and you already met my tails." Yugito said moving aside and revealing Matatabi.

"Matatabi! Are you my Matatabi or hers." I said.

"I'm both remember. I'm in you and in her child" Matatabi said.

"Oh, yeah I forgot." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Yahoo!!! Let's play!!" A girl about my age shouted as she landed in front of me.

"Was that her again?" A boy shorter than me said walking towards me with Isobu following behind him. Then others joined after.

"Let me guess, a jinchuuriki and bijuu get together?" I said looking at everyone in the room.