The Real One

Pein

"She did what!?" I shouted looking at Zetsu and Deidara.

"Like we told you. Tsukiko arrived at the village but she walked out followed by some girl. Hum." Deidara replied. I stared at him then sat up in my chair.

"Deidara, I want you to stay at the entrance waiting for her. Once she arrives I want you to give her this scroll." I said handing him the scroll. He took it then nodded.

"Oh, and Deidara?"

"Yeah?"

"Go get the twins. They'll be joining her in the mission. I need them to keep an eye on her. That's all, you're dismissed." Deidara nodded then walked out of my office.

"So the princess has changed the plans. Well we can blame her." Madara said as he pushed off from the wall.

"This princess of yours is causing us to slow down." I replied. Madara glared at me then turned to look at Zetsu.

"Follow her." Zetsu nodded then disappeared. Madara looked at me then chuckled softly.

"You say she slows down the plans, however, she is the plan. I understand you want to kill her, but unfortunately I can not allow that." Madara said. He walked towards the door then threw a kunai. It passed by me barely scrapping my cheek. I could sense him smiling under his mask as he closed the door behind him. I let out a sigh then punched the wall creating a whole on it.

"Let's see how this plays out Madara Uchiha."

Tsukiko

"We're almost there." I said to Misaki as we flew above the trees on top one of Deidara's clay birds.

"How did you learn to do this?" Misaki asked.

"Deidara taught me how. Actually, all of the Akutsuki taught me something." I replied. I looked around the forest searching for the hideout. I looked everywhere until I spotted Deidara walking out of the hideout with the twins.

"Hey Tsukiko."

"What?" I replied as I tried to land.

"Your hair's white." I groaned then sighed. Once we landed I jumped off the bird followed by Misaki.

"I see you're have company. Hum." I rolled my eyes at him then walked over to the twins.

"What are you two doing here?" They smiled at me then Deidara showed me a scroll.

"We're have a mission." Hachi replied. I took the scroll, opened it, then scanned it. I looked at Deidara and he just shrugged.

"Is he serious?" I asked and they stared at each other.

"He just asked me to give you the scroll and get these two to go with you. Hum." I looked at Hachi and Daisuke then at Misaki.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I said walking over to the entrance only to be stopped by Pein.

"Aren't you supposed to be on a mission?" He asked. I handed him the scroll then crossed my arms.

"I'm not doing this. Why not send Hidan and Kakuzu? They will get the job done." Pein stared at me then touched my hair.

"Because this mission has a twist. Come with me." I followed behind him into the hideout then to his office. I noticed the whole in the wall and smirked.

"What, did Madara strike a nerve?" I teased but he glared at me.

"You know, if it wasn't for him you would be dead." The smirk on my face slowly fade turning into a cautious one.