To Home I Go

Tsukiko

"Why are you hesitating!" Sasuke shouted at me.

"Because if I didn't you'll be dead you moron." I said.

"Again! And don't hesitate this time!" Sasuke shouted.

"If you say so." I said turning around with a small smile on my face.

"Guys."

"On it." They replied.

"Special Ninjutsu! Sticky Bubble Jutsu!" I shouted blowing thousands of bubbles. I quickly made hand signs and disappeared. I hid my chakra and slowed down my pulse to make it seem as if I was dead. I made my way behind Sasuke and made shadow clones.

"Well this is new." Sasuke said looking around.

"Try to find me." All my clones said. Sasuke turned to look at my direction and quickly ran towards me.

"Huge mistake." I said.

"Matatabi!"

"Done."

"Special Ninjutsu! Flames of Disparity!" I shouted making all my clones do the same. In seconds the whole training room was covered in blue and black flames. I watched as Sasuke tried to avoid the bubbles and the flames.

"I must idimit you win for now." Sasuke said using his Chidori to pop all the bubbles I made my aura protect both of us and undid the flames.

"No fair! You didn't let me finish!" I said appearing in front of him.

"Tsukiko! You have a mission today so get ready to leave." Kabuto said walking into the room.

"Okay, where are the details of the mission?" I asked. He handed me a scroll then a map.

"Orochimaru wants you to recover some documents that some ninjas took from him. You'll find the information of the ninjas in the scroll so you're set to go." Kabuto explained.

"Cool. I'll be on my way then." I said walking towards the door.

"Oh and Tsukiko." Kabuto called grabbing my attention. "You got a package this morning from you know who." He added. I nodded then made my way to my room. I swung the door open and saw huge boxes on my bed.

"Couldn't they just put it in a scroll? Seriously, what's wrong with them." I said walking over to the boxes. I quickly started to put them in scrolls and grabbed my bag. I walked out of my room and made my way outside of Orochimaru's hideout.

"Princess! Do you have a moment?" Orochimaru said stopping.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'll have Sasuke go with you on the mission. It'll be good for both of you. You can teach him how to kill without fear. He still hesitates but you being the Akatsuki and all I thought that you-"

"Let me stop you there." I said cutting him off. "I'm not in the Akatsuki okay. They're just training me. Anyway, I don't want Sasuke to come with me. I'll just end up killing him as well." I added.

"I'm going." I heard Sasuke say. I looked up at a tree above and saw Sasuke looking down at me.

"In your dreams boy." I said walking away from them.

"I'm going and that's that." Sasuke said standing in front of me.

"Just stay out of my way." I said walking past him. "Hurry up! We don't have much time!" I shouted at him. He caught up with me and I smiled.

"What's up with the smile?" He asked.
"Look at the map and search for them." I said avoiding his question. I handed him the map and activated my Sharingan.