Now What?

Tsukiko  *real one*

I pulled away from Gaara and smiled at him. I was finally out and Rin was sealed. She had to stay that way. She just created trouble and she would always lose control. I need to find him.

"Gaara do you know where I can find the boy Rin has gotten attached to?" I asked. He looked at me confused trying to figure out who I was talking about.

"You mean Naruto? He's in the Leaf Village. It's not far from here. A two day journey or so." He said and I nodded.

"Alright then that's where I'm going." I said walking towards the open window.

"Wait a minute Tsukiko. If you go to him how do you know that Rin won't come out again?" Misaki stated.

"Easy, I don't. Now if we're done I have something important to do. I'll come back soon Gaara." I said before jumping out the window and making my way to the Leaf Village.

"Wait Tsukiko!!" Misaki shouted jumping in front of me.

"Move out of my way or else." I threatened.

"Just listen to me. I know were Naruto is heading next. He's where our mission is. He's supposed to deal with these Grave robbers. Our target is one of those robbers.

And here is were the story ended. Sad but hey, it was funny while it lasted. Thank you for all your support and I'll see you next time.

BYE!