Tell Me

Naruto

We had just left the Sand Village a couple of hours ago after princess Tsukiko ran off. Now we were following princess Tsukiko as the two Akastuki members flew after her. They were talking to each other and time they were look at us. I noticed a worried expression on their faces each time they look at us then back at Tsukiko who was flying in frontof us.

"Hey princess Tsukiko!" Sakura shouted grabbing Tsukiko attention. She stopped as she let us catch up to her.

"Yes?" Tsukiko replied looking at Sakura then at me.

"Do you know where we're going?" Sakura asked.

"Kakashi." Tsukiko said looking forward again.

"We're headed to the River country between the Leaf and Sand. That's why I sent my ninja hounds head to check it out." Kakashi sensei explained.

"Naruto, do you know why the Akatsuki want to do with Gaara?" Tsukiko asked grabbing my attention.

"I don't know...." I answered. I looked down at the ground and sighed.

"Argh! AHH!"

"Tsukiko!! What's wrong?!" Deidara shouted as he pulled Tsukiko towards us.

"What's wrong!" I shouted as I tried to get a hold of Tsukiko.

"Let's stop here." Kakashi sensei said but Tsukiko shook her head.

"G-Gaara's in trouble! I-I need to get to him! We need to hurrying!!" Tsukiko shouted as she flew up and picked up her pace. We followed right next to her and noticed her eyes were the same as mine whenever the nine tails taking over me.

"You should let Sakura take a look at you Tsukiko." I said but she quickly landed as grabbed me by my neck and hold me against a nearby tree.

"Gaara's in trouble! I could care less about what happens to me but if anything happens to Gaara I will rip someone's head off." Tsukiko shouted at me. She slowly removed her hand from me neck before collapsing on the ground. She was breathing heavily. Sakura quickly ran towards her and started to heal her. I noticed Tsukiko teeth starting to sharpen but she didn't seem to care.

"Sakura move aside." Kakashi sensei said kneeling down next to Tsukiko.

"Get away from me." Tsukiko said trying to get on her feet.

"Sorry but I need to do this." Kakashi sensei said taking out something from his weapon pouch. Tsukiko looked at him and before she could say anything Kakashi sensei slapped at seal on her forehead. Tsukiko screamed in pain and quickly jumped from one branch to another to get away from us.

"It hurts! What is this!" Tsukiko shouted.

"TSUKIKO!!! What did you do you her!!?" Deidara shouted as he tried to calm her down.

"What beast?" Kakashi sensei said looking at Tsukiko as she tried to stand up but she ended up back on her butt.

"What are you talking about Kakashi sensei?" Sakura asked. I noticed the other two Akatsuki members tense up.

"Lord Jiraiya said that the seal on that piece of paper works only for jinchuurikis, to be specific, the nine tails." Kakashi sensei said standing in front of me.

"Stop it! It b-burns!" Tsukiko shouted placing her hand on her head.

"Tsukiko breathe!!" Sasori said as he tried to calm her down.

"Tsukiko! Come on I'll help you." I shouted jumping over to her and helping her stand up.

"Thank you Nii-san." She whispered to me. I looked at her in shock but she just smiled at me. I smiled back at her then placed her arm around my neck and I placed my arm around her waist.