This Is Who I Am

Itachi

"Alright, we'll let you two turn in the report today." I said looking at Hachi and Daisuke.

"What are you guys going to do?" Hachi asked.

"Kisumu and I have to go track down Tsukiko." I said walking away from them.

"Don't forget about the report you two." Kisumu said before joining me.

"Do you even know if she's here?" Kisumu asked.

"I can sense her chakra." I said as I turned the corner. Once I turned the corner I saw Tsumai talking with Hatsumi and Kaiza.

"What's the matter?" I asked walking over to them.

"Make sure to patch them up." Tsumai said before walking away from Kaizu.

"Tsumai what happened?" I asked.

"We're just teaching the princess a little lesson." She said before walking past me. I looked at her then at Hatsumi.

"Ukr-"

"Oh by the way, Hatsumi! Great job teaching the girl the lesson." Tsumai said cutting Hatsumi off. I looked at Tsumai again as she smiled at me.

"Ukrai I-"

"What did you do to her!?" I shouted choking him. I quickly activated my Sharingan as I stared at him.

"Itachi! Come here quickly!" Kisame shouted. I let go of Hidan slowly before walking into the room next to him.

"What happened?" I asked running over to him.

"Looks like Hidan hesitated. You'll be fine just rest for a while before moving okay." Kakuzu said standing up slowly reveling a bloody, white haired, ocean blue eyes Kimimaru.

"Tsukiko." I said reaching out for her.

"No!" Kimimaru shouted trying to move away but she let out a horrifying scream.

"I said try not to move kid." Kakuzu said as he walked away from us.

"Kakuzu I think you should go check on the twins." Kisame said pushing Kakuzu out of the room.

"Itachi! Hidan didn't want to hurt her but her on the other hand wanted him to kill her. However, Pein told him only to teach her not to interrupt his plans. So if you want to point fingers point it at him not Hidan." Kakuzu said before walking out of the room. I looked at Kimimaru and noticed she was shaking in fear. I took a deep breath then sat down next to her in the giant pool of blood. I took off my cloak and placed it on her slowly.

"You alright?" I asked but she just stared at her blood on the floor.

"Itachi, I think we should just leave her alone for now." Kisame said standing near the door.

"But she-" I fell silent when I saw Kimimaru standing up from the ground. She walked towards the door making Kisame move aside. I stood up quickly and followed after her. We followed her out of the hideout where she stopped before entering the forest.

"I'm going to Orochimaru's, don't follow." She said disappearing in a swirl of sand. We stood there in silence. I quickly turned around and ran towards the hideout again.

"Itachi wait!" Kisame shouted running after me. I ran into the hideout where I found Pein talking with the twins. I quickly grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

"What did you do to her!? Answer me!!?" I shouted at him.

"Itachi! Let go! You need to calm down!" Kisame shouted pulling me away from Pein.