Chapter 17.

I had to clean off my bed of those outfits that Hailey picked out, in order to go to bed. There was a lot of clothes and I layed them all on one chair so she didn't think I didn't respect her gesture. She's so dramatic but lovable. I woke up and went downstairs. I had my white tank top on with a great sweater over it and my long orange/pink fuzzy pants with white dots from forever 21 that I got awhile ago. I felt so cozy and a little bit pretty today, even in the morning. I threw my hair in a high pony tail and brushed my teeth. I brewed a fresh cup of coffee and took a book outside. It's so lonely being here, I wish I had like a dog to keep me company, maybe I'll ask Hailey to buy me that for Christmas after all, she is rich. I glanced across the street and noticed Brian waving to me. I waved back and smiled but then he started to run toward me. Oh god. I got butterflies as he got closer to the porch.

"Hey." I said

"Oh hey! You still sit outside like the old times. That's so cute!"

"I love it out here."

"Can I join?"

"Sure." He sat next to me on the porch swing.

"Are you spending your Christmas here?" He asked

"Yeah all alone just me. I already have presents under the tree so it's good."

"That's kind of... Sad."

"Yeah."

"Why don't you go over your friend's house?"

"I don't know, I just don't want to be a bother."

"Aw I'm sure you won't be."

"What are you doing for Christmas?" I asked

"We are all going over to Sal's and having dinner and opening presents there."

"Oh fun."

"Would you like to come? I mean I'd have to ask but it would beat sitting alone at home."

"I'll have to see but thanks for the offer!"

"Yea so what do you want for Christmas?" He asked

"Nothing really. Maybe a dog for company."

"I can give you one of my cats if you want. Brooklyn is kinda getting on my nerves."

"Haha no I'd prefer a golden retriever, no offense."

"Oh those are so smart! I'd like one myself. Is that what you want?"

"Yeah I've always wanted one. What do you want?"

"I have my eye on something..." He looked me in the eyes and smiled

"You do?" I blushed

"Yeah but I don't know if it's possible to get it."

"Oh I'm sure there's some left on the shelf to get."

"Nah it's probably all sold out, it's a very popular loveable thing."

"Oh is it?"

"Yeah... Oh but I should head home. I'm sure the cats are waiting for me to feed them."

"Oh right yea."

I didn't want him to leave, we were just starting to become friends again and maybe something more. He's the only thing that I have right now and I want to keep him forever.

"See ya around Zoey."

"Bai!" I giggled

"Bai" he winked and left.

He was flirting with me and I could tell. I loved him but I felt like I was some rag doll he could just throw away for 4 years and then play with again after he was bored of the new one (Marley.) Was I that easy to get and leave? That's not fair. He's famous so he gets anything he wants. Ugh. I went back inside with my coffee. Maybe I should head over to Sal's for Christmas, that would be cool, I would get to be part of the gang but do I really want to get used and left again? I don't know if I have the heart for more tragedies.

____________________________

Short chapter!! Sorry! Don't worry here's a little hint, the next chapter is CHRISTMAS! What will Zoey do and get?

Please read! Also go vote, share, comment, and follow!

I love you!! ❤️❤️❤️