Chapter 10.

We arrived home and I decided I need to head to town, go to Starbucks and just relax. I grabbed my computer and bag and came downstairs. Hailey was watching the Kardashian's on tv so I knew she was gonna be alright alone, after all there was a marathon on.

"I'm gonna head out for a bit, see ya later." I said

"Okay bye! I LOVE YOU KHLOE!!!"

I laughed and closed the door on my way out. I took my car to Starbucks and ordered a pumpkin spice latte. I took a seat on those big ass chairs that were super comfortable. I loved this place it was so cozy. I opened up my laptop and went on wattpad, I actually love to read Impractical Jokers fan fictions, it makes me feel like I'm actually there and still dating Q. I started to read The boy next door it actually was kinda similar to my life. I glanced at the people in line, wait... Is that..? Could it be....?
JOE GATTO!? I stared at him for a couple seconds and then looked away. Maybe he won't see me. After all even if he did, why would he want to talk to me? I continued reading but a shadow stopped me in a sentence.

"Zoey?" It was Joe.

"Oh hey."

"Hey! Long time no see. Get up so I can hug you." I blushed and got up. He gave me a warm and nice hug.

"How have you been?" I asked

"Good how about you?"

"I'm alright, been a rough year."

"Oh why's that?"

"I lost both of my parents in less than 3 months apart."

"Oh Zoey. I'm so sorry. That's terrible." He gave me a tighter hug.

"I know how it feels to lose both of your parents."

"Your parents also passed away?"

"Yeah. Awhile ago."

"Awe I'm sorry."

"On another topic, I know I shouldn't say this but Brian missed you like crazy when you left."

"Then why didn't he text or call?"

"He couldn't, he felt that it was too hard and he would eventually go and kidnap you."

"I doubt that. He could've still tried to see me when I got back."

"Yeah he's not the brightest of the group but anyway you should come over to his place today! I know it won't take too long since you live across the street."

"Maybe, oh and by the way I saw Biscotti running around the yard a few weeks ago the same day my mother died, but she was so cute!"

"Your mom died a few weeks ago? That's so soon! I'm deeply sorry and thanks biscotti is a happy pup."

"Yeah. Haha."

"So please come over today. I'll be at his house so it won't be awkward. Anyway I have to go. Great seeing you."

"I might just take you up on that offer. Great seeing you too Joe!" I smiled and sat back down as he left.

I can't believe Q actually missed me and that Joe just invited me to Q's house! I can't wait to tell Hailey and have her help me with an outfit! Maybe he wants me back! I closed my laptop and drank the rest of my coffee as I was walking out. I drove home as fast as I could, still obeying the speed limit. I ran inside and told Hailey everything!

"This is amazing! I told you, you two will get together soon!"

"This doesn't mean he wants me back."

"It's a close call! Anyway get upstairs we have an outfit to pick out!"

I ran upstairs and took a quick shower so I didn't smell or anything. I then called Hailey over and she scrimmaged through my closet. She threw me tights with a black mini skirt and a red sweater. I put it on and then she gave me my dark brown long boots. She insisted on curling my hair as I did my makeup.

"I'm super excited for you! You must look perfect."

"I guess so. I'm kinda deciding on not going." I put the last of my mascara on.

"Excuse me? You're going."

"Hailey what if he hates me and never wants to see me again. He could get mad at Joe."

"They're best friends, he will get over it and besides didn't Joe say that Brian missed you like a lot?"

"Yeah but..."

"No but! It's over with! He loves you Zo! Now get your jacket and head over there."

I went downstairs as Hailey followed. I had major butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe I'm doing this. Hailey pushed me out the door and locked it behind me. That bitch. I took a deep breath and walked straight for the house. I hope this outfit isn't too showy and that Q likes it. I stepped on his lawn and I felt a huge rush in my blood stream. I can't do this, I turned around and saw Hailey at the window crossing her throat with her finger then pointing at me. I turned back and walked to his door. This was it... I knocked on the door, it opened up and there he was. The beautiful soul I lost. Brian Quinn.