Chapter 14.

We finished decorating around 2pm so we had the whole day. Hailey was snacking down some clementines. She's too healthy.

"Are you ever going to go home?" I asked

"Why? You want me to leave?!" she asked

"No no! But aren't your parents worried about you?"

"Nah they're fine with me not there. Actually way too happy."

"Oh yikes."

"Yeah... And maybe I should get home! I'm their daughter for God sakes!"

Hailey went home that day. A few days passed, and we had my mother's funeral. My family threw everything together since I couldn't handle the sight. I decided to give my mom the Cartier love bracelet I bought for her for Christmas. I put it on her wrist and kept the screwdriver for myself. I can't believe she won't be here to see the gifts or see me get married and have kids. Same with my dad. I cried buckets of tears that day, but I can't let any of that get me down so I stayed strong till I got home where I was able to cry.

I took off my funeral clothes and switched into a red velvet fuzzy dress and some black tights. I didn't have anywhere to go but atleast might as well look good, just in case. I started thinking. Joe was supposed to talk to Q for me, but that was days ago. Did he forget? Or did he just want me to leave the guys alone? What in the world is going on? I want the truth and I'm most definitely not gonna talk to them first. If Joe doesn't talk to me soon then I know that he doesn't want me in his life and that's fine. Q has sure turned into an asshole past these days.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, Impractical Jokers was on and the part where they were playing tennis was playing. Oh what kind of joke is this? I don't want to think about them let alone see them! I turned the tv off, I know I probably should've changed the channel but for what reason? There could be an ad or something and I'm not taking any chances. The door swung open and surprisingly Joe walked in along with Murr.

"What the hell?" I said

"Sorry... We uhm, yeah I have no excuse for doing that." said Joe

"Yea knock next time."

"Anyway we are here because we talked to Brian!" said Murr

"We?"

"Yea I got Murray involved...and why are you so mad today?"

"I'm not... anyway what's up?"

"That's better and Q told us some interesting news!" said Joe

"What? That he hates me?"

"No no no! He's in love!" said Murr

"Yeah with Marley I know but..."

"with YOU!" Interrupted Joe

"Me...? But.. He denied the letter and bear."

"It's because Marley was there. They broke up an hour ago." said Joe

"And why are you dressed up? Were you expecting this?" Asked Murr

"What? Oh no no no! I really don't know why I'm wearing this."

"Ha!"

"Can we get back to the topic?" asked Joe

"Yes sorry. But I'm so confused so he lied when Marley was there but he still liked me there and then."

"Yeah."

"If he liked me, he could've been honest there and broke up with Marley too."

"She would've hurt you."

"But it wouldn't be on the inside only on the outside. He hurt me on the inside and I don't know if I should forgive him. No matter how much I..." I stopped

"How much you what?" Asked Joe

"Nothing forget it."

"You love him don't you?" asked Murr

"If it wasn't clear enough. But yes." I answered

"Do you want to see him?" asked Joe

"No.. Yes... I don't know. Atleast not yet."

"Fine, can we see that letter? Q is actually writing a fresh new one and he wanted that one back since it was sloppy."

"Yeah and he's writing me a new one? Why?"

"He was originally going to but then you found out about this and he always has to finish what he started including you guy's relationship." Said Joe, Murr started laughing at what he said.

"I'll go get it, be right back."

I ran upstairs, I totally lost the letter and I don't know how to tell them. After everything my mind has been blank and I have been making messes all day. Maybe I can find it in time. But they will eventually come up and ask what's taking so long. I don't know what to do. Maybe I can forge it or something. I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing what I could remember, I signed it at the bottom and ran downstairs.

"Got it." I shyly smiled

"Thanks... Uhm wasn't it longer?" asked Joe

"Uh..no."

"And the handwriting is different and Brian would so not say that. What is this?"

"The letter... Why did you read it before?"

"Just a bit. Zoey this isn't the letter."

"Uhm yes it is."

"Are you lying miss?" asked Murr staring into my eyes

"Okay fine. Ahh." I looked away, that actually hurt.

"I lost it, I'm sorry."

"So you wrote this one?" asked Joe

"Yeah.."

"Well then I'll just tell him you lost it, no biggie."

"What..."

"Yeah it's not important." They started chuckling

"Oh you asses! Now get out."

The guys left laughing. They are a happy bunch, but now on to talk to Q. Or is this another prank... Or the thing I thought was a prank but really couldn't be unless me thinking that was also a prank and I'm too confused.