Chapter 35.

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there. Why would Sal kiss me?

"There you are! Some person pulled me back to take a picture with me and then I lost you guys. I can't believe I just missed my New Years Kiss." said Q coming up behind me.

I still didn't move and I just stood there staring at Sal who awkwardly moved over to Joe and Murr.

"Babe are you okay?" he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Uh.. Yea." I said, no I was not ok! You're best friend just kissed me!

"Can I get that kiss though?" He smiled and leaned forward kissing me gently, I wasn't into it at all though. I was too caught up with what just happened.

"What's wrong? You're not even kissing back."

"Brian there you are! You got us so worried." said Joe walking up to us.

"Can we please get to the hotel now. I'm freezing my ass off." said Murr

"That would be a good idea." said Sal

We slowly walked over to the hotel and checked in. I kept my distance with Sal but Q kept looking at me worryingly. As soon as we got up to our room he pulled me aside into the hallway.

"Are you mad because we didn't get to have our kiss?"

"No trust me it's not that. As excited I was for that to happen, It's not even close."

"Then what, I'm really sorry."

"There's 2 beds so who's sleeping with who?" yelled Murr looking at us.

"You two definitely have one but who has the other?"

"I know I'm not sleeping on the ground." said Sal making himself comfortable on the bed

"I'm sleeping in the bed too, so murray you have the 2 chairs." said Joe

"Maybe I can sleep between Zoey and Q." He looked at us and winked

"Not even in your dreams ferret." said Q grabbing my hand and walking inside.

I went into the bathroom and fixed myself up for bed, I put on a t shirt I bought and stayed in my underwear, then I threw my hair into a bun. Tomorrow I would put on the clothes I bought earlier today. When I came out, I noticed Sal was staring at me and I could tell he was getting a little turned on.

"Woah isn't that a little inappropriate. I don't need the guys seeing my girlfriend almost nude." said Q running up to my and pulling me into the bed to cover myself up with the sheets.

"I bet you're going to show them the sex tape later anyway so this is nothing." I laughed

"Plus I don't mind." snickered Joe

"Hey! Keep your hands and eyeballs to your damn self!" said Q throwing a pillow at him

"PILLOW FIGHT AGH!" Joe grabbed 2 pillows and then started hitting everyone with them.

"Joe! Stop it!" yelled Sal laughing but he didn't stop. We all joined in.

"Guys how about some champagne?" asked Murray taking out a bottle and wine.

"Yes! please." I said grabbing a glass, Murr poured me a little and I took a giant gulp.

We drank till 2am until we ran out. Joe decided to go down and get a pack of Apple juice, that he filled his glass up with, so he wouldn't be left out.

The next morning I was awakened with a giant cold. I kept sneezing, coughing, and shivering and had tissues all over the place. Q cuddled with me until the other guys woke up. It was 5am and we would be leaving as soon as we could, it would be wild on the road, but no one was awake yet.

"New Year's for you isn't that great is it?" whispered Q, I shook my head.

"Don't worry I'm here and I will keep you nice and warm and give you lots of kisses."

"I'm so lucky to have you." I snuggled up to his chest and he held me closely.

Around 6 my coughing eventually woke up Joe and Murr but Sal was still sleeping.

"Lord I have a huge headache." said Murr feeling his head

"Me too, that Apple juice can sure mess up a man." laughed Joe

"Do you you guys want to go out for breakfast or have something here?" asked Q

"Zoey are you ok?" Murr looked over at me, I was practically dying.

"I'm just sick." I said

"Aw then let's do it here." said Joe

"Okay well I'm going to need help getting the food. I'm a complete mess with finding things." said Q

"Yeah I'll go." said Murr

"I'll be back soon babe. Green tea right?" said Q

"Yes please." I smiled, he kissed my forehead and left.

"I'm going to take a shower so if you need anything just yell. You'll see a man run out with shampoo on his head with no clothes on but he will defiantly help you." said Joe, I laughed silently.

I heard the shower turn on and I decided to get up and get my stuff ready for when I take a shower. I picked out the baggy jeans with a hole and my light pink sweatshirt. I decided not to wear any makeup today, so I didn't bother taking it out. As I got back into bed, Sal started moving around, he the looked over at the alarm clock and got up.

"Where is everyone?" He asked

"Joe is in the showier. Q and James went to get food." I said and then started coughed

"Are you sick?" he asked

"Yeah ugh I feel like such a mess."

"I think I'm hungover from last night, I swear if I'm sick because of you I'm going to flip." he said

"Then why did you kiss me." I sat up, he looked at me like he just saw a ghost.

"I...I like you...I always have!"

"What!? Sal you can't."

"I know Zoey, that's why I was so sad whenever you and Brian talked about kissing or any relationship stuff."

"So when we were sitting and you were going through your old text those were ours?" I asked

"You saw that?"

"I have a good eye. Then what about Hailey? Did you actually date?"

"Can we not talk about this please." He got up and put on his pants.

"I deserve to know!" I said demandingly

"No we didn't, I set everything up. I didn't want to look like some loser who's in love with his best friend's girlfriend."

"Wait.. You're in love with me?" I sneezed about 5 times and then Q came in with Murr

"Oh good Sal's awake." said Q handing me my tea

"Feeling any better babe?" he asked, I looked at Sal.

"Not one bit."