Chapter 7.

As we continued our little chat. The tree spoke to me. It said "Come here and set me up. Then decorate me! NOW!" I was provoked. I got up and put it in the stand and filled it with some water. I then took off all the ropes that were around if. Ah fresh pine! Smells so good!

"That's beautiful honey. We picked a great one." My mom said

"We sure did."

My mom flipped on the tv to the Christmas music channel and we started getting out all the bulbs and decorations. This was always my favorite part of Christmas time, besides the present opening. My dad used to do all the light and I would do just the bulbs because I'm too lazy. My mom finished with putting the star up and then we got our presents and put them under the tree. I was surprised to see my mom got me 6 gifts and they weren't small, except for 2.

"These are all for me?" I asked

"Yes Santa gave them to me early."

"Mom, I know he's not real."

"Don't believe those people. He's a hundred percent real!"

"Sure."

After that we decided to eat some lunch and just hang out. My mom made some grilled cheese which she burnt so she made salad which tasted bad but I ate anyway so she wouldn't feel bad. It was actually a very boring day. My mom decided to head upstairs and take a quick nap. I went to my own room and took out my computer and skyped Alex.

"Hey! How's your Christmas time?" I asked

"So fun! Yours?"

"Boring and lonely."

"Aw, maybe I should come out for the holidays."

"That would be amazing! I got my mom the prettiest Cartier knock off bracelet and a teddy bear."

"Holy crap! I want that bracelet so bad!! How much was it?"

"I forget but a few hundred. I can't believe I actually found one."

"I know right! Don't tell her it's fake though."

"Of course not, I ain't stupid, anyway how's your life living by yourself? I heard you got an apartment that your parents payed off."

"Yes I did. It's great, I'm finally free and I can have as many guys as I want in here doing things that my parents can't hear."

"Alex!"

"What? You still kinda have Brian. He will be back love."

"No he won't but oh I forgot to say but I actually bought him a Christmas present, is that too crazy?"

"A present? Why? That's kinda weird."

"I know but Hailey thought it would be a good idea and maybe he got me something."

"Hate to break your spirit kid but life isn't that perfect. Guys suck at getting girls back and he probably didn't get you anything."

"Maybe I should exchange this. Get something for myself instead."

"That would be smarter. Anyway I have to buy some groceries. My mom said that they are paying less and less each month so I can earn some responsibility. Ugh! Bye."

"Oh okay bye!"

I click end and then shut down my computer. As I was setting down my laptop I noticed 2 little dog's running around Q's yard. Must be Cannoli and Biscotti. I never met Biscotti but I have a great memory with Cannoli. That's how I met Q. Then it hit me. What if I can see Brian once again by going outside and saying hi to Cannoli!? Worked before and it might work now! I put on my jacket and went into my mom's room to tell her where I was going in case she thought I got kidnapped or something. She was laying peacefully in bed sleeping. I lightly shook her.

"Mom!" I shook her harder again. "Mom! Wake up! Come on. Ugh." She didn't budge.
"Mom? Are you ok? Mom! Mom!!!!" I shook her as hard as I could but she didn't move an inch. I started to cry. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"Help I don't think my moms breathing!" I said

"We will be right there." I hung up and started to cry more.

I can't lose another parent! This is the worst year of my life!!

_______________________________

Hey guys what's up!? So this was kind of a sad ending! Let's pray her mom turns out alright!

Thanks so much for the reads. ❤️
Please continuing reading and make sure to comment because I answer every single one of you and I LOVE to hear your opinions of a chapter.

Please also vote and share this with your friends! Follow me as well!

Love you ❤️