Ch 11: Walking On A Straight Line

I swear I awoke from a really awesome dream. Did it happen? No.. It couldn't have, since I was 15 I've wished for this. I stretched my arms and my legs, and I noticed I was kind of sore, like I slept funny. I pulled off the covers and looked down. "Oh My..." I put them back on and cuddled into Toby, who I could tell was also bare skinned. 

"Wakey Wakey." I heard Toby's voice loud and clear through my dream. "Lynnie Bear?" I looked up into Toby's eyes, shining proud. "So I was right." He exclaimed. "Hm?" I was really confused now. "You wanted in my pants." I rolled my eyes and sat on top of his chest, blanket falling. "So what? You got into mine before I could say tobuscus."

He was just staring at me; I actually forgot that I was completly nude. "Oops." I pulled the blanket back up and cuddled into his side once again. Toby pulled my face up into his. His lips were soft like velvet, and oh very tempting. "You know Buscus, we could stay in here for a while longer." Toby's eyes widened as I kissed him, tongue and all. Oh how I loved this. I wish it could never end. For me, Forever isn't long enough.

It was a good couple hours later when I finally got onto MY side of the bed. "Woah Lynne. You sure this is only your second time?" Toby moaned out. His breath was heavy, and his chest heaved. "Yeah." He rolled on top of me and kissed me, long and passionate.

~Toby's POV~

Oh My Sweet Buscus. I just.. "Connected" with Lynne. She was now mine all mine. "Lynne." I whispered into her ear. "I love you." I wrapped my arms around her body and squeezed a bit before relaxing them and letting her drift to sleep in my arms. I swear though, before she dosed off, that I heard those three little words that make this all worth it. 

"I Love You."

~Lynne's POV~

It was around seven at night when I awoke to the smell of coffee. "Toby?" I sat up in the bed and looked around the room, my bangs falling infront of my face. Toby was in his boxers and looked back at me, coffee cups in his hands. "Good Night! Well, good.. uh.. Waking up?" He handed me a pair of red boxers and a white tank top. 

"My mom's arriving any minute. She doesn't mind messyness. Actually, she complained about Justine and Olga being too neat. She likes el Naturale." I giggled and I put on the shirt and the boxers and stretched. "These clothes fit me perfectly." Toby handed me the cup of coffee and kissed me lightly. I took a sip. "I hope you like your coffee like that, I didn't know." I sighed. 

"It's delicious." Right then there was a knock on the door. "Toby?" I put the cup on the table and ran to brush my hair. I ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. My bangs came out curled and sideways, and I brushed my wavy hair and I ran out directly into living area.

"Is this Lynne?" Toby's mother came and hugged me. "I'm Toby's mom..." Toby's eyes rolled. "Hi." His mom smiled at me. "Aww.. you have so much hair. It's beautiful." She stroked my hair then looked at my outfit. "So.. you wear this to bed?" My face turned bright red like a cherry and Toby grabbed my hand. "Yes." Mrs. Turner looked at me and Toby. "You two look so cute together!" 

I just looked down at the floor, heat rushing to my cheeks. "Well Mom, I made some coffee. Want some?" He let go of my hand and led his mom into the little kitchenette. I walked to the suitcase and right next to it I saw a little white bag. On it there was a card.

Lynne, This little surprise inside is for all you've done for me. You won my heart the moment my eyes fell upon you. I don't want to sound like a hopeless romantic, but it's true. I love you. P.S. I had a  great time.

My heart started pounding a bit heavier. "I Love You Too." I whispered in a very hushed tone. I picked up the bag and it was heavy, but not a heavy where I couldn't lift it. I lightly tossed it on the bed and pulled out the most beautiful dress.

It was an Emerald color and strapless. It was in the style of a ball gown. The top was silky smooth and a bit tight, while the bottom was short and poofy. The skirt was above my knees, probably mid thigh. "Woah." I said in a shocked voice. I then set it down and looked in the bag. 

"You like it?" My hand was in the bag when Toby snuck up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. I jumped and he laughed. "My mom's drinking her coffee in the kitchen because she doesn't want to cause stains." I giggled and he flashed those perfect teeth. His hands went to my hips."So do you like your dress?"

"I love it!" I turned and jumped into his arms and kissed him. I then looked over his shoulder to see his mom standing there, eyes wide. "You proposed to her?!" She set her coffee down and I got off Toby. "No Mom, It's a promise ring. Pre-Engagement Ring. Meaning we are officially a couple. I wanted it to count this time."

His mom smiled and she looked at the dress on the bed. "So.. We are going out to dinner then?" Toby looked at me and winked. "Yeah we are mom, and Lynne is also coming.." He then pulled out his british accent. "If that's alright with you?" I laughed, his mom laughed, and he smiled. 

"Well Lynne, look into the bag." I turned my back to them and looked into the bag. I pulled out a pair of pearl white flats, with velvet casing. "Wow. These are beautiful." Toby's arms enveloped me into a warm embrace. "Wow Toby, you truly love this girl." His mom nodded at me. "I got you something too." 

She handed me a little white box and I opened it. It was a pair of Emerald earrings, and they were heart shaped. The heart casing is silver and the filling of the heart is Emerald. "Wow Mrs. Turner, thanks." I smiled at her and put them on. "I'll have to do something with your hair though.." She said. "Well, grab the dress and shoes and let's go do your hair."

I put on the dress and shoes. "Wow, you have big knockers." His mom commented. My mouth formed an O and my eyes widened and she laughed. The hotel bathroom was huge. A hot tub, two sinks, and a walk in shower. "Now, how do you want your hair done?" She brushed it to be straight down and she looked at my bangs. "They curl like Toby's. I never thought.." I just nodded and she took a curler to my hair.

It was about an hour later when I looked up into the giant mirror. My hair was in a ponytail, but the hair in the ponytail were ringlets. My dark red hair in front of the ponytail was pulled straight, and my bangs she straightened and put them to the left, and her right.

I stood up and went to the full body mirror. I actually looked like a came out of a fairytale, like a princess saved by her prince. And I was saved. I hugged her tightly and opened the door to the sight of Toby in a suit. "Woah.." Toby and I said at the same time. We all laughed and his mom went to the door. Toby came up to me and whispered in my ear, "My mom truly loves you. She's never done this for anyone before." His mom looked at us both. "Well, We all ready to eat?"

We all walked out of the hotel and I was surprised by the crowd. I saw my shirts with murder bears on them, and Toby's shirts. I heard screams. From men and women. "Wow Toby.. Look at this crowd." His eyes scanned the huge crowd, and he bent his head toward me, "Just keep walking. Trust me, we'll give them what they want.'' My eyes grew wide and he winked at me. 

His mom opened the car door for me and I smiled. "Thanks." I climbed in and Toby scooped me out of the car. "HEY!" I giggled and screeched at the same time. He then connected his lips with mine, showing our promise rings to the crowd. "YEAH!" was screamed through the crowds.

We then sat in the car on our way to... Well, I didn't even know where we were going, but Toby and his mom sure did. "You know Tobs" I whispered to him, "Your hiding something from me." He just winked then gave me the Yum Yum stare. "You look like something from a fairytale." His mom looked at me with a huge smiled and a mischievous look in her eyes. "You know Miss Lynne, you really need to walk on a straight line."

AND I GIVE CREDIT TO CRYBUSCUS BECAUSE OF THE LINE "FOREVER ISNT LONG ENOUGH". READ THAT FAN FICTION! ITS AWESOME! (if you havent already...)