Ch 9: Walk In The Rain

"So??" Toby asked me about an hour of walking around. "What?" I giggled with anticipation. "Lynnie Bear? What are you hiding from me?" His hand squeezed mine for a moment before he pulled out his iPhone. He set it down on a bench since we were near a park.

"Audience?" He looked at his iPhone. "AUDIENCE! Why Are you sitting at a bench? Are you stalking me Audience?" He lifted up the phone and I waved at the camera. "Intro of Darkness then Redness then WHITENESS!" We both yelled at the same time. "Here I am in Rainy Florida, with my beautiful girlfriend!" He the lifted up our hands, which were linked together.

"This is another Lazy Vlog, but now I have plenty to talk about. Do you remember this episode?" He put the iPhone camera pointed to my chest, to the 'NO BUNNY NO!' logo. Toby lifted it back up and said, "Would you like to do the outro with me?" He asked me with a soft voice. I nodded. "Outro!" I yelled. "Bless your face, and If you sneezed during this video.." I sneezed and smiled. "Bless you! Peace Off! BOOP!"

He uploaded the Vlog and shut off his iPhone. "Well then, where are we going?" I smiled and pointed our hands to the street light. "Why there?'' I shrugged my shoulders and led the way. I sat on the bench, and my butt got all wet. "God Dangit." I stood up and Toby burst out laughing. "That's a good one!" He sat down on my hoodie and He pulled me into his lap. "So You use my hoodie?" He smiled and said, "Yep. So?"

I put my head on his Shoulder and my right hand on his chest. "I really.." I just shook my head and beads of water fell onto his shirt and face. "What?" I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. "What Am I missing?" 

My hand stroked his face and I straddled his lap, my legs spread wide... Don't think wrong. I pushed up my knees and scooted in close. "Lynne Elizabethe Prescott. You must be the most beautiful girl in the world, or maybe even in the Universe." My nose touched his and I pushed him back, my hands on his chest.

His eyebrow raised. "Someone trying to be a hopeless romantic?" I whispered in his ear. He whispered back. "Trying to get in my pants?" My eyes widened in shock and he smirked. "Just Saying. Maybe you are, maybe your not." I looked at him and said, "What if I am?" I giggled and stood up, and Toby reached out and grabbed my hips. "OH!"

I fell on his lap and he turned me around. "Lynne Elizabethe Prescott." And right then, he leaned in.