One shot (Ron)

It was Christmas time! Possibly the BEST holiday ever, well Christmas and Halloween are the best but anywaysss. Christmas time at the burrow was always more, magical. Not just in a wizard and witch magic kinda way, but a happy magical kind of way.

The burrow was always filled with noise, whether it was explosions coming from the twins room or the brooms flying outside while they played quidditch. It could also be Mrs. Weasleys cooking, which might I add, is bloody delicious.

You were very used to this since you spent Christmas at the burrows almost every year. You were currently in your seventh year and you were at burrow helping Mrs. Wesley with the cooking. The battle of Hogwarts ended a couple months back, it was one of the best and worst days of your life. Fred nearly died but fortunately he just went into a coma for a couple of months. Percy came to his senses at last and the rest of Weasleys were safe and well. Oh and Mrs. Weasley killed Bellatrix? Who knew she had it in her.

"Y/N dear, could you go open the door for Ron" Mrs Weasley said as the doorbell rang. "Sure thing Mrs. Weasley" you said. You washed your hands, dried them and proceeded to open the door to see Ron look at you with wide eyes. "Y/N! You're here early" he says hugging you, making you blush. "Yeah got here early to help your mum cook" you said pulling away and smiling at him. He smiles back and shrugs off his jacket. You take his bags to which he stops you from doing "It's alright, I can take this up myself, love" he says giving you a grin.

You smile at the nickname, it was something he called you at times but it never really meant much, well to him at least. But to you, oh that nickname made your heart flutter. "It's alright, I'll just help you with it" you say before walking up, not giving him a chance to stop you. You went up to his room and put his bags at the foot of his bed. You turn around to see the pictures on his dresser, and it made you smile seeing the picture of both of you in the middle. It was a moving picture of the both of you laughing as he carried you on his back.

You here a figure move from the door and you see Ron leaning himself against the door frame and smirking at you. "I see you admiring my pictures Y/N" he says with confidence laced in his voice. "Oh please Ronald, you mean our picture." You exclaim while rolling your eyes making him laugh.

He comes and stands behind you and you don't move your eyes away from the picture. He places a hand on your shoulder "Those were the days, huh". "Those definetly were the days" you replied smiling at the picture. "RON! Y/N! What are you doing snogging or something?? Mum says dinner is ready!" Fred exclaims shouting from the bottom of the stairs.

Both of you roll your eyes before chuckling and headed downstairs. "Finally you two lovebirds, was beggining to think something was happening up there" Hermione says with a smirk and winking at you. "Mione please" you mumbled rolling your eyes at her immature love of teasing you about your crush. She laughs at your expression before proceeding to sit beside Fred at the dinner table. You sit down in between Bill and Ron and George is seated on Ron's left.

Mrs. Weasley finally brought in the food to everyone's delight. A Christmas Eve dinner was the perfect thing. It was certainly, one of the best things in this world, and you would never get tired of Christmas dinners, especially if it was with the weasleys. And since it was Christmas, every one was here, including their partners. Fleur, Audrey, Hermione, Angelina and Harry.

There was chatter in every part of the room. Laughter was filled in the air and relief was etched on all their faces. Relief that the dark lord was finally dead and that everyone was safe and sound, together. Mrs. Weasleys food was quickly gobbled up by her family, to her delight and soon one by one people were going out of the kitchen but the chatter, laughter and happiness remained. "Mrs. Weasley, would you like me to help you with the dishes?" You say approaching the sink to which Mrs. Weasley was standing over and cleaning her dishes in. Out of no where Hermione appears "Don't worry about it Y/N, I'll help her. You just go up or something, I think Ronald wanted to see you" she says with a sly smile.

You raise your eyebrow, doubting her statement but you slowly walked out of the kitchen anyways. You go up to Ronald's room to see it's vacant. You entered anyways knowing Ron wouldn't mind. You looked at the posters and picture frames hanging on the wall with an occasional page of the Daily Prophet.

"Guess you like my room a lot more than I thought love" Ron says with a laugh. "You're so full of yourself, you know that?". He laughs once more before walking into his own room and walking behind you. He slowly turns you to face him which makes a frown settle upon your face, questioning his unusual actions. "You alright Ron?" You say barely above a whisper to which he responds with a small nod and a warm smile which just makes your heart beat 100× faster than it already is.

You here some ruffling on top of you to see that a mistletoe had grown above you two. Your eyes widen and his smirk grew as you both realised what it was. "It is tradition" he says his smirk staying on his lips. "Oh shut up" you say before pulling his shirt and connecting your lips. Just as you were about to pull away he deepened the kiss which took you by suprise, and he took this to his advantage. His arms snake around your ways as his fingers played with the tips of your hair. Your arms go around his neck and your fingers get lost in his hair.

You both soon pull apart as you needed air "Well that was longer than I expected" you said making him laugh which you soon joined into. "You do know that this means we would need to tell your family" you said. He kisses your temple "oh they already know love" This made your head shoot up. "What?" "Oh you know the entirely family knows, except for mum and dad" he says with a sheepish smile. "Ronald!" You say while slapping his chest. His arms around you tightened as he pulled you closer "oh it's not such a bad thing love" he says. "You're lucky I love you Ronald" you said before he pecked your lips.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: Hey loves!! How have you been? Sorry for the slow updates lately. Got a lot of work to do. I hope you all like this chapter also, am I the only one that ships fremione? I mean I feel it'll actually be cute ya know. Also fun fact, my country doesn't celebrate Halloween but for the sake of this one shot, I made Y/N love Halloween 😂. Is Halloween fun tho? I know nothing about it. Anywaysssss I'll update another chapter soon. Requests are still very much open!! Wonder which character I should do next🤔 Anyways I'll see you lovelies soon! Take care!

Alexa❤️