One shot (Minerva x Lily)

Story requested by: sigh100

Lily was getting ready to go to Hogwarts. She was gonna meet Minerva, her teacher while she was at Hogwarts. *Sigh* if only Minerva knew how much Lily loved her. Everyone always thought that Lily was secretly in love with James potter, but that was never the case. Her heart had only ever belonged to one person and one person only.

Lily of course never told anyone, I mean, this is a teacher we're talking about. And can you imagine the amount of bullying that she'll get. And Lily knew that if Minerva found out while she was still studying there, Minerva would hate her. But today was different, today was the day Lily Evans is going to confess her love to Minerva McGonagall. Head teacher of Gryffindor, lily's very house. Boy was she nervous. I mean, this is confessing your love we are talking about. It's either good or bad.

Lily was looking at her reflection in the mirror. She slowly brushed her hair with her fingers, brushing through the tangles. A million and one things running through her head. All the possible ways to tell Minerva. How everything could go wrong in a thousand ways. Or right. Oh come on what was she thinking, this is just stupid. But at the same time shes been holding it back for so longggg gahhhh. Ya know what, courage is key. She's gonna do it. But how? What if everything goes wrong? Lily shakes her head a little to stop her overthinking. She went down to her kitchen grabbing her wand and coat. She took a deep breathe and apparated to hogsmeade.

Jeez that still gets her a bit dizzy. She puts her coat on as the snow is making her feel cold. She starts walking out and to Hogwarts. As she walked she was thinking of how she was going to form her words. "Hey minerva I've liked you for a few years now" Nono not like that. "Hey Minerva, I've liked you for a few years now eventhough I was a student and that's weird" OMG LILY NO! "Hey Minerva I think you're really pretty-" LILY PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER GIRL. Lily was losing her mind and her hands were sweating even though it was freaking snowing. She was approaching the castle and stopped I'm her tracks. She took a moment to take a deep breathe of fresh air. She smiled as she looked at the castle before her. A place where it felt like home. Her wonderful years were spent in this beautiful castle.

She continued her walk and soon she was in the castle.

A/N: sigh100 IM SO SORRY part 2 comes tmr ;) a lil cliffhanger for now