Chapter 12

Patience's pov
As Neo and the agent fought in the matrix we all heard a noise coming from the ship,"oh no that can't be good!"i said."Sentinels."Trinity whispered,she turned to Morpheus."How long?"she asked,I frantically looked at Morpheus."Five,maybe six minutes."he replied,i gulped and looked back at Neo's body."he'll make it."Morpheus said to me,I looked at him."I hope so."I said,Tank was guiding him to a nearby phone.i sweated nervously,maybe he will make it!"Hurry Neo,hurry."I whispered,we all heard Sentinels on top of the ship.they were drilling the top of the ship,a breach alert popped up on Tank's computer."He's going to make it."Morpheus reassured me and Trinity,Glitch put his hand on my shoulder.

I watched in horror though as Neo's body jerking in response to getting shot by Smith."No!"I cried as he flatlined,"can't be."Morpheus muttered as I hugged Neo's body."Neo...No..."I said,trembling.we could all hear the Sentinels getting closer,Glitch pulled my body away from Neo's.Trinity gently kissed his lips,all of the sudden:his heart monitor was beeping.i gasped,"he's alive!"I cheered happily."How?"Tank asked,"He is the one."Morpheus said.Glitch and I both grinned,but our grins disappeared as the Sentinels tore through the roof:Glitch shielded my body with his as I squeezed my eye shut,after that everything was quiet.when I opened my eye everything was slightly dark,I stood up and saw Neo was awake.he made it!

I know you're out there,I can feel you now.I know that you're afraid,you're afraid of us.You're afraid of change,I don't know the future:I didn't come here to tell you how this is gonna end,i came here to tell you how it's going to begin.I'm going to hang up this phone,and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see:I'm going to show them a world without you,a world without borders or boundaries.

A world where anything is possible

Where we go from here is a choice I leave to you

Neo's pov
I hung up the phone and stepped out of the phone booth,Patience was leaning against it.we looked at each other and put on our sunglasses,as we walked through the busy streets i gently grabbed her wrist as I began to fly.