Chapter 11

Patience's pov
I ran out of the room and saw Neo and Trinity,they're alive!"Guys!"i said.they turned around and saw me,"oh my god..."Neo whispered.i ran towards them and hugged them,"You're ok!"i said.they hugged me back,they then looked at me."Is Morpheus gonna be ok?"I asked them,pointing at Morpheus' body.Trinity looked at Neo,he then looked at me."He will be,Trinity and I are going to save him."Neo said,i gulped.the nervous feeling was back,it felt like there was a pit in my stomach.Glitch had to control the ship so I was alone with Tank,I occasionally touched my scar.a single tear rolled down my cheek,i exhaled.

Tank typed away on the computer as I watched over Neo and Trinity's bodies,I occasionally looked at Morpheus'.i walked over to his body and wiped the sweat on his forehead,after waiting for hours Morpheus was finally able to be unplugged.i was so relived to see him awake,but then when Trinity was unplugged things once again went wrong."Neo!"she said as she was unplugged,she stood up."What happened?"I asked."an agent shot the phone."Trinity said,I gasped and widened my eye.we all stared at the screen,"he's not running,he's standing his ground."i said.it's weird,it was almost as if I could understand the code....wait,I'm beginning to understand the coding of the matrix!i can't believe it!or can I?I'm not sure,but this is cool!