Chapter 5

Patience's pov
I've learned so much and I really don't feel overwhelmed by all of this information,Trinity thought that I would be but I surprisingly am not.i was sitting on the chair,Tank was going to input something into my head or something."I'm gonna learn kung fu?"I asked,he nodded."brace yourself."he said as he pressed some buttons,I squeezed my eyes shut.it hurt but it didn't at the same time,my eyes fluttered open."Woah..."I whispered,"congrats,you're a black belt."he said."Tank."i said,he looked at me."can I learn how to use a katana?"I asked,I know it sounds like a weird request but I've always wanted to use a katana.

"Sure."he said,typing on the computer.i closed my eyes as I learned how to use a katana,I gasped and opened my eyes.i saw Trinity by my side,"I know how to use a katana."i said proudly."show us."she said,we were pulled into a program.i looked around,"this is a training program,this is for us to train for situations that we may end up in."Trinity explained.i had a katana in my hand,Trinity did as well."Let's begin."she said,I welded my katana in my hand and stood my ground.i ran towards her and swung my katana at her,she blocked my attack.i gulped,"come on,show me what you have learned."she said.i could tell she was trying to encourage me,I could tell.