Chapter 4

Patience's pov
After eating goop Trinity gave me a tour of the ship I nearly fell asleep.she carried me to my bunk and told me I'll start training tomorrow,I yawned and slowly closed my eyes....

Patience's dream

I'm fighting a guy in a suit,wait why am I holding two katanas?Oh geez,there's too many guys in suits.wait,the one is with me.He's helping me!oh no,one of the guys in a suit touched him.

NO!

NO HE'S TURNING INTO ONE OF THEM!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

End of Patience's dream

I gasped and panted when I woke up,I put my hand on my chest and took a deep breath in and out.i sighed,feeling calm.I opened the door walked to a room full of chairs and computers.Link was sitting by the computers,I tilted my head as I walked towards the computers.Tank saw me,"this is the matrix."he said as I looked at the screens,"can anyone understand this code?"I asked him."Well the one can,and you're supposed to understand it as well."he said,"Patience,you're awake."Morpheus said."you ready to train?"Trinity asked,I nodded.Apec sat me up on a chair,I laid down on the chair as Mouse buckled my feet to the chair.and Glitch did the same thing to Morpheus and Trinity,"try to relax."Henry said.

I felt something plug into my head,I squeezed my eyes shut.i opened them up and saw white,there was nothing."Welcome to your training."Morpheus said,I turned around and saw them.They were wearing different outfits,so was I.i touched my head and gasped,my hair was back!"woah..."I said as i touched my hair,"in time you will get used to your surroundings."Trinity said.suddenly some chairs and a tv appeared,I jumped a bit.Morpheus and Trinity sat down on the chairs,I stood by Trinity and stared at the tv screen."This was what you've been used to."Morpheus said,turning on the tv to show Manhattan."but this...is the world now."Trinity said,suddenly our environment changed.we were in an apocalyptic wasteland,I widened my eyes and looked around.