Chapter 13

Patience's pov
My name is Patience:I am the one's daughter.

I've known that my whole life

I've lived with that fact for my whole life

And yet,I always go to the one for advice,even though he is my father.but now,it seems that it's time for me to finally help him.i could already sense that dad didn't sleep again,I walk to the kitchen deck and yeah:he's there.but,so is mom.i immediately hid behind a wall and eavesdropped in their conversation,I couldn't hear much though cause they were mumbling.i sighed,walking back to my quarters.we were gonna go to a meeting,then we were going back home to Zion,I was kinda excited to go back home.i missed Kid a lot,oh you don't know who Kid is.I'll tell you later,don't worry.

I stood beside my parents as Morpheus spoke about his plans,I felt my head hurt and my scar tingle."what's wrong?"They both asked me at the same time,"I...I don't know...something just feels wrong."I said.dad looked at me,"come."he said.he held my hand and led me up the stairs,"who was that?"dad asked one of the guys protecting the door."it was some guy,he was looking for you."one guy,"he said to give you this."the second guy said.he handed dad the little envelope,I widened my eyes when I saw what it was:it was a ear piece."Get her out of here,now."dad said to the first guy,"Wait dad no!"I cried out as the first guy grabbed me and took me away.agents were here,the first guy handed me to my mom as we all began to leave.

My chance to prove to my parents that I am capable of fighting is now out the window,I open my eye and sigh as I'm unplugged."Heya."Glitch greeted me,he already unplugged Morpheus and mom.i sighed,I had my hair covering the scarred part of my face."When do you think I'll ever fight?"I asked Glitch,he opened his mouth but no words came out.he sighed,"I don't know,but look on the bright side:after we unplug your dad we can go home!"he said.i grinned a bit,I did miss Zion a lot and by that I mean I miss Kid.ok,ok,I suppose I should say one thing:Kid is my boyfriend.there happy now?