Chapter 10

No one's pov(man I haven't done that in a while)
Later:Neo looks at Morpheus,who's body is covered with a cold sweat."What are they doing to him?"Neo asked Tank as he and Trinity were looking down at Morpheus,Glitch was still with Patience."breaking into his mind.Its like hacking into a computer,all it takes is time."Tank explained to Neo,"how much time?"Neo asked."Depends on the mind:eventually it will crack and his alpha patterns will change from this to this.When it does,Morpheus will tell them anything they want to know."Tank replied as he punches several commands on Morpheus' personal unit,the monitor waves changed from a chaotic pattern to an ordered symmetrical one.

"Well,What do they want?"Neo asked,"the leader of every ship is given codes to Zion's mainframe computer.If an agent got the codes and got into Zion's mainframe it could destroy us,we can't let that happen."Tank explained.Trinity looked nervous,and poor Glitch could hear everything in the other room."Zion's more important than me or you or even Morpheus."Tank said,looking at Neo and Trinity.

Patience's pov
Darkness

It's all I could see

I groaned as I slowly opened my eye,I bright light shined in my face.i squinted as I slowly got up,I felt a bandage on my ear.i widened my eye as I touched the left part of my face,I couldn't open my left eye."Patience!you're alive!"Glitch sobbed,hugging me.i hugged him back,"Did I miss anything?"I asked him.