Chapter 18

Patience's pov
Tomorrow was a big night,and yet I couldn't sleep at all.dad must be having his nightmare again,I need to see it somehow.i stood up from my bed and sighed,I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.i slowly exhaled,I opened my eyes and saw in was in the city."How am I here?I'm not plugged in."I thought,I then heard a crash noise.i looked up and saw mom shooting at someone,I widened my eyes when she got shot."MOM!"I cried out,I jumped up into the air and caught her.i landed back down on the ground with her in my arms,"no,no,no,no."I was freaking out.i buried my face in my hands,"FUCK!"I yelled.

"Patience."

"Patience."

"Patience wake up kiddo."

I immediately shot out of bed and panted,"Are you ok?"dad asked.i gulped and sighed,"I-I'm fine,are you ok dad?"I asked."Y-yeah."he lied,I gave him a look."you're nervous about all of this,aren't you?"i asked,he nodded."can you do me a favor?"he asked,"of course dad,anything."I said."make sure your mother doesn't go after me during tonight's mission."he said,I tilted my head in confusion."What?Why?"I asked,"just...do it,please."he said."sure dad."i said,he gently smiled,he patted my back."i love you."he said,he gently hugged me.i hugged him back,"I love you too dad."i said.