Chapter 29

Patience's pov
Niobe was being a total bitch!she grounded me and my crew,threw my father in jail,and foreboded us from saving my mom!i sat on my bed,looking down angrily as my foot tapped up and down.I saw Kid walk into the room,I was about to speak but he cut me off."we've been listening to her for too long,ya know?why listen to her now?I mean,she never believed us at all.now that there's an opportunity to save Trinity,she won't even let it happen.well,fuck her."i grinned,I got up and kissed him.he smirked as he kissed me back,"round up your crew and my crew."i said after pulling away from the kiss."mommy?daddy?are you leaving?"we heard Thomas ask,we looked behind us and saw Thomas.

I gave Kid a look,he nodded.he crouched down to Thomas' level,"kiddo,how would you like to go on a little trip?"he asked.Thomas gasped,he looked at me.I smiled and nodded,he then looked at Kid."yay!I get to be like you and mommy!"he cheered,he ran to his room.Kid stood up,"you think this is a good idea?"he asked."He's been waiting to see her for years,and Squiddy will be with him the whole time."I replied,"I'm ready!"Thomas said.he revealed the cool outfit he was wearing,"and Squiddy's ready too!"he added.he whistled,summoning Squiddy.Kid and I looked at each other,we smiled and looked at Thomas.