Chapter 20

Patience's pov
Broken

That's what I feel

No

I feel powerless

That's the right word to describe the situation I'm in

My name is Patience,I am the one's daughter.but not only that,I just found out that I will become the one if my dad Neo dies.This means that I will become mankind's greatest hope if my dad dies,I'm not sure if I can handle it.i walked to a room where my dad was still in a coma,my mom never left his side.i sat beside her,"how is he?"I asked."he's still the same."she said,she looked at me."how are you feeling?"she asked me,I looked at her.i began to shake and broke down crying,"I can't handle any of this mom."I admitted,she hugged me tightly."everyone is coming to me for advice and I don't know what to do."I vented,I didn't want to admit it but I was scared.

I volunteered to stay by my dad's side in case he woke up,Morpheus and mom are going to find out where he is.apparently he's not in a coma,he's in the matrix.it should be impossible,he's not plugged in so how can he be in the matrix.i sighed,"I don't know what to do."I mumbled.i buried my face in my hands although my hair was doing to for me,I shouldn't be stressed it's not good for the-...I gently placed my hand on my stomach and sighed,I gently rocked a bit.Kid doesn't know,I should've told him before...I mean I did feel sick when we were on our 7th date but I thought it was nothing!God there's too many thoughts in my head.

I NEED TO BREATHE

"Patience!your hand!"mom said,I looked down at my hand.it was broken and bloody,I must've tried to punch the wall.mom took me to the infirmary,"why did you do that patience?"she asked me as she wrapped my hand.i looked at dad's body,"is dad going to be ok?"I asked her.she hesitated for minute,"he's in the matrix."she said.i tilted my head in confusion,"but he's not plugged in."i said."I know he's not plugged in P,but his vitals act the like type of vitals you have in the matrix."she explained,"so what's gonna happen?"I asked curiously."Morpheus and I will go find and safe your father,I need you to stay here and watch it body Incase he wakes up."she said,she finished wrapping my hand.she stood up,"oh and patience?"she said.