Idk

A/N: Two things: One, this one shot will have points of view, and two, actually I don't have a two

Christina's POV:

"Uh, guys? Where's Lauren?" I ask. Lauren's never late to any of the band meetings.

"I'm not sure," Amy says.

"What do you mean? You two live together," Dani argues.

"She told me to leave without her, that she would be coming soon," Amy tells us.

Kath glances at her watch. "Well, the meeting started 15 minutes ago."

"Yeah, what's going on?" Lisa questions.

"We should call her," I suggest.

A chorus of nods follow, and I pull out my phone to dial Lauren's number.

Lauren's POV:

I cry into my knees as I pull them closer to my chest, leaning against my bathroom door. I let all my emtions out.

Anger, hate, sadness, everything.

My phone vibrates on the floor, so I splash some water on my face, testing my voice before picking it up.

"Hello?" 

"Lauren, you okay?" I hear Christina's voice ask me.

"Yeah, you're late to the band meeting," Lisa says. It must be on speaker.

"I... I'm on my way," I tell them, but my voice comes out all weird and raspy, a sheer sign that I've been crying.

Katherine's POV:

The five of us share a glance. What's going on,  we all seem to tell each other with our eyes.

"Oh, okay Lauren!" Dani exclaims, trying to lighten the mood.

"See you, bye!" I end the call.

"So are we doing what I think we're doing?" Christina asks.

"If what you think we're doing is what I think we're doing, then yes," Lisa says.

"Okay, am I the only one who's lost?" Dani questions, looking around at us.

"Yes, you rat," Amy shakes her head and gives Dani a playful slap on the shoulder. "We're going to our apartment," Amy explains.

"Ohh," Dani says in realization.

Lauren's POV:

I sprinkle my face with cool water from the faucet, but my eyes are still somewhat puffy and bloodshot. 

I flop on my bed, having no intention of going to the meeting while still looking like a crybaby.

I don't know what happened, but I slide off my bed and bury my head in my knees, just sitting there, waiting for the tears to come but nothing happens. I've cried far too much already.

Finally, they pour down my cheeks, but not at the same intensity as they were earlier.

After some time, my bedroom door creaks open. It's probably Amy coming to check on me.

Someone presses a hand on my shoulder, but in a kind way, a sympathetic way. 

I glance up barely, and see all my sisters looking down at me.

Third Person:

Christina helps Lauren off the floor, tears still rolling down the younger girl's cheeks, and sits on her bed, pulling her little sister into her lap. 

Lisa lets Lauren cry into her shoulder while Christina stroked her hair.

She may have been 19, she may have thought she was too old for such comfort, but nothing is better than knowing that your sisters are there for you and are there to help you.

A/N:

So... ok well I guess that's it then. What do you think?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

I am in desperate need of one shot ideas. I have one other idea, but I don't know who it should be centered around. Please comment who you think it should be and any other ideas you might have!

Thanks again!

<3 September :)