White Wolves - Chapter seven

Here it is as promissed! No pics for this chapter folks! And I'm sorry for a non violent start, I was lazy as usual so decided to skip that part

SAM POV

It should be around midnight when I awoke after fainting from the beating. My wolf hadn't like it one bit and had done anything in his power to get free and kill Jonh, but I didn't allowed him. He even tried to call Aaron by our connection, send him my pain, but I fainted in that moment.

For what I could sense, I had gotten lucky with only one broken rib that didn't hurt much, a few bruises on my arms, my stomach hurt a bit, and I think that there was something wrong with my right foot. It could be worst, he had controlled himself to make the damage not very visible and easy to cover so that he couldn't be traced out and found.

Yet I still wanted to give Aaron a chance. He didn't need to know about Jonh, and something about connecting back with my wolf after he found out his mate was making me stronger and more confident. There was something about my wolf that didn't made sense, his anger towards Jonh made my blood pump with adrenaline, and the thought of having him killed sent wrong waves of pleasure down my spine. It made me believe that I could win against him, in fact, my wolf thought of himself stronger than my father. My wolf could fight me if he wanted, it was no problem to him to brake my defenses and get out if he wished. But I think he hadn't done it due the respect he had towards me and Valery. It was hard to tell since I barely remembered I had a wolf to start with.

But not today. I was in a deplorable state, I couldn't let him see me like this. My body looked like a painting of random red, blue and purple, and my bones cried out from pain and exhaustion. It wouldn't be difficult to realize I wasn't perfectly okey, even if I used excuses.

I cleaned myself on the waterfall, taking around one hour since I had to be careful and wash well the smell of blood, still liking the place despite the fact Jonh had been here, and waited. I needed to wait till everybody was asleep, and check out for the night patrol. If I could find clothes that would be great for I couldn't show up in my wolf form, and was to much damaged to walk around naked.

It was around three in the morning when I started falling the sent of Josh. It was still around although faint, but was enough to take me to the packhouse. The sentinels made a patrol every half an hour or so, but if I hided well I wouldn't be noticed. Valery had mentioned something about having reserves of clothing around in case I had an emergency and had to shift, so the clothes problem was resolved also.

Around the big mansion that had around one hundred people living in it, the South Lake Pack was the biggest one of America with seven packhouses all around the country, I started sniffing and Aaron's sent hit me. Feeling the color drain of my face, I sighed in relieve when I confirmed the sent was to faint to be him. I wasn't smelling everything with the same usual intensity, I probably was getting sick. Searching better for what I hope was his clothes, I finally found a small green bag that camouflaged with the bush where I found it. Blushing, I tried to ignore the fact that I was invading my mate's privacy, touching something as personal as clothes, and worst of all, about to wear them. My wolf was contentedly whiling to do such a task, and it kind of gave me confidence to do it. Pulling the clothes out and blushing harder when I accidentally grabbed his boxers, I dressed myself with the large t-shirt that almost slide completely down my shoulders and the pants that I could fit two of me into. Putting his underwear back in the bag and the bag back at where I found it, I started looking for a jacket to hide my arms just in case. I found a black jacket that fitted perfectly, and started limping my way towards the back of the house, where I could sneak in.

There were only a few people awake, and although I didn't recognized them, they seemed to recognize me from the soft smiles and respectful bows I received. It was expected I guess, after all my sister really was lovable that much.