White Wolves - Chapter twelve

Me: Hello! So, I felt reaaaally inspired be fiercewolf who made me believe in my writing skills, and since I already trust all my lovely readers, to  I decided to introduce you to my best friend! He was the one who kept bugging me into writing, without him I wouldn't made it. He'll be the one commenting and explaining your doubts. Say hello Saya.

Saya: Hello.

Me: Yeah, that's Saya, he has black hair, green eyes, and about his personality... yeah, you guys will get to know him. Also my parents and shrink say he's imaginary, but whatever.

Saya: Following that train of thought then dreams aren't real too. They exist don't they? If humans, and who knows, animals, can dream, then dreams do exist. And also, hope is dreaming, right? I don't believe in hope, but still... Tch, dumb people. And don't get me starting on rocks!

Me: (growls) not the rock stuff again!

Saya: But its true! Humans are discriminatory bastards! They think only them exist just because they think! Like as if only them can think! Animals might think too, you don't know, you're not in their heads! Okay, so, maybe rocks aren't biological proved to be able think, but they exist!

Me: Okay, yeah, what ever you said. And now, on with the story!

Saya: This chapter will be violent, gruesome, with a bit of depressive stuff - the usual - and in general there will be blood spilled.

Me: I think you guys will like it!

Saya: Enjoy. Or else... (evil smirk)

Me: He's just kidding, don't mind him. He'll warm up to you eventually. Again, on with the story!

ANDREW'S POV:

Wolves were starting to appear. I don't know why wouldn't they attack, if for the kids' sake, or if just because they were confused with Samuel's appearance, or perhaps because we clearly looked like we had no intention of fighting. Maybe they were waiting for an order, and I guess Valery, Samuel's mate, Jonh, and the beta's pack, weren't informed of our presence yet.

Honestly, all the time we could get wouldn't make much a different, but Samuel appreciated, so therefore, so did I. Although all I wanted was to tore that bastard's throat open, rip it to shreds, Samuel wasn't ready yet. If to confront Jonh or if to confront his mate, I doubted even he knew the answer.

Either way, he looked so fragile, like he was about to pass out any moment. But at the same time, there was something in him, the way he looked so determined, a spark of confidence in his eyes, and the way he hold Aaron's small form against his chest protectively and squeezed Diego's hand firmly, tucking him behind him. Even if he was clinging to my side, even if he was afraid, he was strong and ready to fight for them if he needed. Maybe not just for them, for Valery, his mate, maybe the pack. And a small spark of hope in my chest hoped it was for me too, even if I would have to die just to keep him safe.

This beautiful, strong, amazing creature was my son. My son. I still couldn't believe it. Even if he was Jonh's child too, a product of a sheering pain caused from his massive wolf form rapping me, even if he we never meet and he was raised by Jonh, he was perfect. Samuel... I gave him his name. To me, because of some old stories a guy would tell back at that dungeon they kept me for most part of my life, his name meant doubt, and insecurity, but a strength, powerful enough to overcome everything. It was faith in it's own strength. And that was Samuel.

 A man jumped in in front of us. Dirty blond hair and green eyes, and his naked body covered in filth but he didn't seemed to care. There was shock, surprise and doubt in his face and eyes, but there was also a beta soul. This guy was probably the pack's beta.