White Wolves - Chapter nine

Previously to what I have said before, this wasn't the chapter I was planning to post, just a part of it. I decided to just post this part, and I will try to post the rest sooner then what I took to post this.

P.S. thanks to everyone that has voted, commented, followed and added my story, even if I hadn't thanked personally, I was keepping track of my account and it made me very happy. THANK YOU ALL.

For now, you have asked for Sam's wolf, here it is:

??? POV

Samuel was starting to relax towards the tought of letting Aaron in. Hopefully, he would tell everything to him before either Samuel or that bastard screwed all up. And the fact that Aaron actually happened to be completely oblivious when it came to Samuel... But the promise he had maid to Aaron, to promise to trust in him and never leave him, it was haunting Samuel. He knew he couldn't keep that promise. Everything was perfect now, but soon that happy state would disappear. There was no way to predict what would happen next. What if the truth came out? Who would everyone believe in? How would Jonh react? Surely Aaron would stay by our side, but there's no telling how Valery would react, and Alpha Reyes, and therefor the pact were dependent on her reaction. Jonh could turn everything up side down, could manipulate and trick people into believing our words. If he was lucky enough, he would convince everyone to make Samuel go away with some bullshit crap of being it for the best of everyone.

Either way, Samuel would get hurt, that much was assured.

But no matter how hard I tried to talk with Samuel and convince him to just let me kill Jonh without no one suspecting a thing, he still insisted he couldn't live with telling lies to the ones around him about a life taken away.

That fucking bastard was the only one stealing Samuel's life! I just wanted to kill him so badly, to crave my claws deep into his flesh, rip his flesh apart with him still alive with my fangs, let him bleed out in the most utter pain I could think off... Samuel wouldn't allow it.

I tried to convince him to tell Aaron next. Just Aaron for now, and then see what Aaron would do. I'm sure my mate would do exactly the same thing I would, but there was no predicting his human side. Either way, people would believe and trust Aaron. If the Alpha spoke and believed his mate's word, why would his mate be lying?

 I quickly healed the sore muscles and stood up, walking to the large balcony, and opened the window, taking in the the fresh forest air. I looked up at the clear starry sky, to the moon that draws me in, calling me silently. It would soon reach its peak.

And with it, so would I.

Now fully awaken and mated, my power was getting stronger each day, just a couple more of full moons and I would be able to kill Jonh without braking a sweat. I could do it now, but it wouldn't be as easy. Till then, I should have enough time to convince Samuel to have my way.

I soaked in the moonlight for a bit. A couple more minutes now for the full moon. For some reason, I couldn't really shake the feeling that something bad was bound to happen soon.

The truth was that for now, I didn't promised anything about having a little chat with Aaron, and I still had yet to have my fun with my mate.

I guess it was time for our little chat.

I grinned and walked towards my mate's human sleeping figure. Personally, I held few interest in human's physiology, but I guess he should be appealing to his specie, since he attracted Samuel's attention, and not just because me and my mate's bond.

Sitting on top of him on his waist, I waited to see if he awoke. He trusted his hips faintly up but nothing else.

- Wake up - I ordered but he didn't moved.

I huffed, and decided to change tactics. Getting on all fours on top of him and purred the same sentence, in his ear, and bit suddenly on his mark. The mark I made. My mark.

- Gnh... Sam? - he mumbled surprised, in a hoarse voice, probably surprised at the fact that "Sam" was taking the initiative for once.

As if. Samuel was to broken for that. And I swear to the Moon, if Aaron left me to pick up the peaces...

- Almost. - I said to him, lifting my head to show him my eyes.

I grinned in some twisted form at his dumb face, for some reason I really didn't liked this human. He was so oblivious, no matter how many signs I gave him. Tch.

- W-what...? You-

- Listen up here - I hissed quietly in his face, covering his mouth with my hand - I have to confess, I don't particularly like you very much. - I squinted my eyes a bit in warning when he was about to move his hand to uncover my hand from his mouth, and he got quiet. - But... Samuel does for some unknown reason to me, so you better wake up from that fucked oblivion you seem to be in, and wake the hell up. I promised not to tell anything, but I've dropped more then enough hints, so listen what I'm about to tell you, and listen very closely... - my voice drops and I'm just whispering, but with my alpha will full on, all the pent up alpha will I've been forced to hide - if you are in the very least the tiniest bit responsible for whatever will happen, because trust me, I know something will happen, and I have to leave my mate because you couldn't keep Samuel, then I swear for your God, that I will make you regret it for the rest of your miserable life. And I will make sure Samuel understands how pathetic you truly are, and how much more I can make you be. Got it?

I don't bother to read his eyes, but I can faintly distinguish fear. Maybe because of me, but I doubt it. More likely afraid to loose Samuel, or have him hate him. Whatever, I don't really care.

I looked back outside. It was full moon now.

Time for my turn.

- Hey, - I called, turning to him with a smirk back on. Now I truly had the upper hand of the situation, and I was going to enjoy it - I want my mate. - I got closer to his ear, blowing on the appendage, feeling his entire body shivering under mine, my mate trying to get out. - Come to me mate.

In a heart beat, I was under my mate, his perfect amber fur tickling my naked human skin, his golden eyes staring into mine, his breathing harsh on my annoyingly sensitive skin. Aaron wasn't there, he was just probably has unconscious as Samuel. Good. But none of that really mattered now, this was the last step to the conquer for my full power. After this, not even Jonh could stop me.

I changed too and threw him off of me gently, playfully. Walking outside to the balcony, I gazed again at the full moon. Perfect. My mate was looking at me expectantly, but with desire and a deep need to bound with me. I howled to the moon with everything I had, all of my promises of commitment to my mate. He did the same.

And then we were running into the hoods, to that fall that Samuel seemed to like so much, to mate and proclaim our bound to the moon.

END OF SAM'S WOLF POV

It wasn't much, but it was a fundamental chapter. You will understand Sam's wolf better in a few chapters ahead, for now, hope it has satisfied your curiosity a bit. Vote and comment if you wish