White Wolves - Chapter ten

You guys know I'm sorry for being so late, so I'm just gonna skip sorry lame ass excuses... Here it is! One more! Because everyone gave me sudden inspiration by being awesome people and commenting and following. THANK YOU ALL! I wuv u! Your awesomeness was just too inspiring!

AARON'S POV:

I slowly started to wake up to an uncomfortable feeling on my side that was perturbing the peaceful slumber I was in.

Opening my eyes, I had to close them when I saw the sun first thing. Not just rays though, I was looking directly at the sun above me. Sitting up, I noticed I was back at the waterfall. I was completely naked, so the dirty ground was tingling my skin. What the...? What the hell happened last night?

Then it all came down to me. Sam saying he loved me, we mating... his wolf. Or at least it was what I believed to be. Normal wolves couldn't just take over their human body like that, and much the less talk as coherently as humans did. And all that anger... it wasn't definitely Samuel. But there was also pain in those eyes. A similar pain that was also deep in Sam's eyes, but was masked and hiding in all that anger I saw last night. That wolf, that wolf was a alpha, a strong one, with a presence I've never felt before. It scared me. That a beast like that was living inside of Sam. And worst; what had turn it into such a beast? But what scared me more was what he, or it, told me. "Something bad is going to happen." "I drooped you hints and you were oblivious to them." "If you're the responsible for our parting goodbye - me and Sam parting of you - I'll make Sam hate you." What was that? What could he possibly be talking about?

I heard a sluggish moan at my side, and looking to my left, was my mate awakening. He was naked, all the scars and perfect smooth skin showing, mixing in a somewhat natural painting with the rest of the place. It was beautiful and took my breath away. I felt the faint flames of an awaking arousal at looking, all previous thoughts forgotten.

- Aaron... - he mumbled sluggishly trying to seek warmth on the cold ground then opened his gorgeous light eyes and looked sleepily at me. - Why aren't we in bed?

All of last night came crashing back at me once more, especially Sam's wolf.

- Sam - I called but looking at his innocent sleepy face and light eyes reflecting the sun, the words got stuck in my throat. - H-how... How are you feeling? - I asked instead.

If all the scars he had hadden't healed on the moment, then he hadn't healing abilities whatsoever - another strange thing for a werewolf - and so he should be sore.

He yawned and stretched his arms and back, arching perfectly and giving me a perfect view to his chest and lower parts and thighs, all full of scars, but more importantly lovemarks. My lovemarks, the ones I gave him last night, while we were making love.

God, the full moon was still having quit the strong effect on my hormones, I just couldn't keep my thoughts away from that.

- Actually, I'm feeling really good. Like I've slept for days. - His body tensed and he looked worried at me, more awake now. - Wait. I didn't, did I?

I chuckled at his concern, and even more at the fact he hadn't quit realized that he was naked and exposing himself in front of my hungry eyes. But then I remembered we were at the fall, rather then back at the cabin. I think his wolf had brought mine here to mate. That thought along with Sam's nakedness make those small flames on the pit of my stomach, burn a little bit more.

- No, I don't think we had. Although... sex is said to have that miraculous effect of total relaxation and healing properties. - I couldn't help but to tease him, even if I was trying to stay serious and focused on that pending matter of his wolf.